5 Americans, 1 Russian, 1 Serbian arrested in Haiti

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Coup d'etats are part of Haitian history and culture. However, outside agitators are going to be present in riots. Take advantage of the chaos to complete whatever mission they're on.

Once again, the world is seeing the political corruption that cripples Haiti. MFers get in office,steal whatever they can before their term is over or a coup is staged.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

Most likely hired guns by someone with money willing to take advantage of the chaos.

"Police found rifles, pistols, drones and satellite phones in their vehicle, the paper said."

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:mjlol: Who carries all their goddamn guns and ammo with them like that? Jesus.

You spread shyt out, divide your shyt in caches alongside the trajectory of whatever path your OP is gonna take you but I would be reluctant to do even that with how unpopular the West is right now..I wouldn't be surprised if the UN's fingers are on this.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
2 State Department Passports + They were with somebody from the National Palace. The cac by the last name of Kroeker runs a weird PMC/Business/Crisis Mgmt company....Still has state dept ID.

That would explain the sloppiness and them getting caught.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:mjlol: Who carries all their goddamn guns and ammo with them like that? Jesus.

You spread shyt out, divide your shyt in caches alongside the trajectory of whatever path your OP is gonna take you but I would be reluctant to do even that with how unpopular the West is right now..I wouldn't be surprised if the UN's fingers are on this.
They had funny license plates in the stash, too. Very comfy like they had a man inside gov't and expected no interference.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
they tryna incite a riot?

Most likely. They had riots for the past 10 days but it started dying because no food, no water and people over were tired of being stuck at home. They were literally starving themselves out.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were paid by the opposition group to kill a key member to intice violence and more riot.

Also cacs in black countries won't get check thoroughly like that so they probably thought they could slip through check points easily. If they were blAck guy hired guns the police would have beat their ass to confession.