[5/30/2024] Ace vs Bey, Callihan vs Gresham, Maclin vs Santana, Ali vs Slater, SDL vs Xia

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I just want to say I like the Joe Hendry song but it loses me when the metal part kicks in. It's real catchy before that. Just an outsiders point of view.

:hubie:

Guess I just need to listen to it more. 😁

Edit: OK after seeing an entrance instead of just hearing the song it's not that bad. :ehh: I can dig it. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I just want to say I like the Joe Hendry song but it loses me when the metal part kicks in. It's real catchy before that. Just an outsiders point of view.

:hubie:

Guess I just need to listen to it more. 😁

Edit: OK after seeing an entrance instead of just hearing the song it's not that bad. :ehh: I can dig it. :mjgrin:
Joe Hendry's song is an earworm. You're gonna be on your way to work tomorrow & you'll randomly start humming it.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Good news everyone, as the NBA Finals would now be Celtics vs Mavericks, I would like to announce the first 4 matchups for next weeks TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament

Mina Shirakawa vs Ash By Elegance FKA Dana Brooke
Tam Nakano vs Tasha Steelz
Miyu Amasaki vs Marti Belle
AZM vs Allysin Kay

@Rollie Forbes @Rell84shots @8WON6 @PharaohAtem @CBoz @OneDeep @FooFighters @Cattle Mutilation @Vic Damone. Jr @DaylitoJames @MenacingMonk @Silkk @Novembruh @JQ Legend @BrehWyatt @Tj Bronson @Thebadguy @Flex Luger @White City Black @Saysumthinfunnymike @Superkick Party @Bryan Danielson @Blessed Koala @Hey_zeus @Playaz Eyez @Jmare007 @jeh @LordDeathwatch

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Good news everyone, as the NBA Finals would now be Celtics vs Mavericks, I would like to announce the first 4 matchups for next weeks TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament

Mina Shirakawa vs Ash By Elegance FKA Dana Brooke
Tam Nakano vs Tasha Steelz
Miyu Amasaki vs Marti Belle
AZM vs Allysin Kay

@Rollie Forbes @Rell84shots @8WON6 @PharaohAtem @CBoz @OneDeep @FooFighters @Cattle Mutilation @Vic Damone. Jr @DaylitoJames @MenacingMonk @Silkk @Novembruh @JQ Legend @BrehWyatt @Tj Bronson @Thebadguy @Flex Luger @White City Black @Saysumthinfunnymike @Superkick Party @Bryan Danielson @Blessed Koala @Hey_zeus @Playaz Eyez @Jmare007 @jeh
My sweet lil cutie pie Miyu getting swept :mjcry:

Same with Tam:francis:

This not fair Joshi don’t have thirst trap pics like that:pachaha: