{5/3/23} AEW dynamite: live and direct from the charmed city

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that Miro is never coming back, but AEW misses Samoa Joe imo.

No reason for him to be in ROH if he’s not holding the main belt there. He was killing it on Dynamite before being demoted to the ROH app.

I know he’s in his 40’s but he was having one of his best runs in a decade and he’s more over than both Wardlow and Hobbs. He should still be in the middle of his TNT title reign from 2022. I hope he goes to Collision.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that Miro is never coming back

f5BnStAsmQm_93j72lA8msqZXuo=.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I’ve pretty much accepted the fact that Miro is never coming back, but AEW misses Samoa Joe imo.

No reason for him to be in ROH if he’s not holding the main belt there. He was killing it on Dynamite before being demoted to the ROH app.

I know he’s in his 40’s but he was having one of his best runs in a decade and he’s more over than both Wardlow and Hobbs. He should still be in the middle of his TNT title reign from 2022. I hope he goes to Collision.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miro comes back for the Punk/FTR Saturday show. Same with Andrade.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I knew they ended Dark Elevation but they ended Dark too. I guess ROH now is AEW Dark Red :skip:
Think that will be better for everyone involved. ROH should be treated like their NXT, that's what I said they should do with it when TK announced he bought it.

ROH is going to be back to filming in-studio, and they do like 8 hours of filming in one weekend for that to cover a whole month. So the talents they use they can just bring in for one weekend and the rest of the month they are free to take indie bookings wherever.

And then that means they won't be having like a 6-hour taping on every Wednesday when they are airing Dynamite live and taping ROH, Rampage, and Dark/Dark Elevation.

So improves the Wednesday fan experience. Improves the fan experience for ROH because the people that show up for Dynamite didn't really seem to be feeling the ROH tapings. Cuts costs for AEW by reducing travel dates for ROH/Dark talents since AEW pays for travel and lodging (maybe food too?). Gives the ROH/Dark talent more flexibility with booking indies.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Joe's still pretty good, but Miro's AEW run was better than Joe's

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are they doing this Four Pillars thing? Darby vs MJF needs to be the feud. It's right there. The loner outsider gutsy babyface vs the Dastardly popular heel. It's a no brainer.

Maybe a way to protect Darby when he doesn't win, but still mostly build it around Darby/MJF?