5/21 Monday Night RAW: People Power Reigns Supreme

Daps
I like how DB's momentum questions the allegiances of his opponents, first Sheamus now Punk. Punk won't turn tho I think he will be a face until the fall/winter. WWE is finally getting behind Punk as a WWE rep, he repped the WWE at the upfronts for the USA Network recently. I still think Punk is good as a face just not when he's blatantly trying to be funny. This is Punk's most successful run since he started in the WWE and I don't see them stopping just cause of Bryan. The door is open for them to revisit this feud next year or two years from now with Face Bryan vs Heel Punk.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Following last night's Over the Limit main event, it is expected that John Cena vs. The Big Show will take place at No Way Out in June. There is also talk that the bout will be a steel cage match to go along with the concept of "no way out."

:snoop:

:huhldup::scusthov::noah: :to::hamster::flabbynsick:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Motherfukker actually tapped out as a face..surpised he did it. That's one thing you got to give the Rebel these days...he puts over Bryan like a million bucks in his promos and doesn't do his little new comedy routine or corny bullshyt to sound different. But that's easy considering that he KNOWS their story coming from the bottom up is instantly likable and respected by all fans(young, old, women, kids, etc). It's easy money.