[5/21/17] Official SDL and #BOLLYWOODSET Present BACKLASH

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
The coli explanation is what you said: She's a woman in hollywood so she must be fukking someone to get roles:russ:

My thoughts? She was a teen actress in the Percy Jackson flicks, did some tv spots and some other movies, landed a role in San Andreas which was big but then landed the role on True Detective, which was BIGGER by eons and she showed she'd get naked. Therefore when you're doing a movie based on Baywatch and you need chicks who can fill out bikinis really well, why not call her up? Also, it's possible that Rocky likes her and isn't smashing her, just likes working with her. He's doing another movie with Kevin Hart, but I don't think they're smashing, but I could be wrong. Some people just like working together:manny:

The logical explanation is obviously right. She's probably like his little sister at this point.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
image.jpg

image.jpg

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Give this nikka Baron a damn manager. This match is going to be heatrocks though

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
annoying as fukk
it sucks because i want to update the usos and the new day and shinsuke, but i have this massive roster of people i made that im finishing up. i made 80 people total. trying to use the whole limit.