:umad::youngsabo:
Just watcing this now the fukkery god damn lolol :russ:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Shyt is bullshyt, the acne, the gyno, breh ain't fooling no one :mjlol:

Yeah make your WWE Champion a person who takes steriods in this drug test happy company. Makes sense, right?

This is him before 3MB in NXT, before he stopped caring and started drinking and stopped working out. Just slightly less defined than he is now.

408px-JinderMahal-1357104411.jpg

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah make your WWE Champion a person who takes steriods in this drug test happy company. Makes sense, right?

This is him before 3MB in NXT, before he stopped caring and started drinking and stopped working out. Just slightly less defined than he is now.

408px-JinderMahal-1357104411.jpg

Oh you're one of those goofs that think's the wellness policy is so iron-clad that it can't be circumvented :mjlol:

His physique in that pic can be attained naturally, what he is now is clearly not natty

And yes even with 'roids' you still have to put in work and I like Jinder but miss me with the bullshyt :camby:

Breh really believes that shyt too :laff:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Oh you're one of those goofs that think's the wellness policy is so iron-clad that it can't be circumvented :mjlol:

His physique in that pic can be attained naturally, what he is now is clearly not natty

And yes even with 'roids' you still have to put in work and I like Jinder but miss me with the bullshyt :camby:

Breh really believes that shyt too :laff:

So Randy Orton can't avoid 2 suspensions and golden boy Roman Reigns can't avoid suspension but a supposed "juicer" nobody jobber for his whole career can? :comeon:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
If you an Orton stan, just off that you should kill yourself
If you an Orton stan and you talking about who's on the juice and who's not, when he got that #privilege and failed more than Hillary Clinton, kill youself in a violent fashion

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The Average wrestling fans are homocentric, white washed hoes. They love their Champions White with a mullet or who looks white with a mullet or the long wet hair look and only them can be ripped and huge....yes I'm talking to you white boy's, c00ns and self hating Mexicans

:pacspit:y'all the same hoes that cried when they put the strap on the Great Iron Shiek

40ee59f1c8178ef26a14e79bae644416.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Hearing Phillips call the Kinshasa brought me back to when Phillips incorrectly called the prelude to the Kinshasa the Kinshasa Graves corrected him and showed him how its done.

Which brings me to my point Vince should move Graves to Smackdown replacing JBL and let Phillips graves and Byron be great on commentary