[5/21/17] Official SDL and #BOLLYWOODSET Present BACKLASH

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I said it before and I'll say it again, if they gave cats this booking Jinder got now, it would go a long way. It's too many cats right now who don't look important/don't have anything going on right now

Jinder was nobody couple months ago, now he got crowds chanting him in the main event for the heavyweight championship :wow:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
You know, though....when you think about it....you NEVER really know what you're going to get with a big Randy Orton match.

Mizzark going over.

House of Horrors.

Brock stiffing him.

Daniel Bryan at Mania 30.

He's almost got that element of surprise going for him.

The most tipsy turvy main eventer of all time.

nikka can either be amazing or shytastic.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You know, though....when you think about it....you NEVER really know what you're going to get with a big Randy Orton match.

Mizzark going over.

House of Horrors.

Brock stiffing him.

Daniel Bryan at Mania 30.

He's almost got that element of surprise going for him.

That's not a good thing though. You should always expect the best out of your WWE champion, especially if that mufukka has won it 13 times :papescust:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I said it before and I'll say it again, if they gave cats this booking Jinder got now, it would go a long way. It's too many cats right now who don't look important/don't have anything going on right now

Jinder was nobody couple months ago, now he got crowds chanting him in the main event for the heavyweight championship :wow:

Exactly. A lot of these guys don't have shyt to their characters man.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

mahal3.jpg

jinder-mahal-love-karma-passion.jpg

ntXcohq.gif

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its gotta make sense tho. Jinder has the luxury of looking the part between his height, physique, and being melanated :mjgrin: