5-18-24 AEW presents Collision/Rampage

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
If they're going to keep doing three hour blocks I'm gonna have to start watching in two parts.

Doesn't help that we've been to a three hour CMLL event already today... I think I've hit my limit for wrestling on a Sunday.

Collision was fine.

I will not accept Jack Cartwheel slander TSC. Y'all gonna learn eventually. :ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Rampage was pretty pointless this week but Collision was alright. I was also double screening with the NBA so was only like half paying attention though

I just don’t understand get why they don’t treat it like a real three hour block of wrestling instead of a two hour block of Dynamite/Collision then the typical 1-hour Rampage just tacked on.

Really makes Rampage feel like a filler block of wrestling they are only doing because they are contractually obligated to do it when they could do so much more with it when it’s on after Dynamite or Collision.

I feel you on that. Hopefully someone asks TK about it on the scrum. Not sure how many more combo shows they got left with the playoffs but the rest should be a 3 hour complete show not no split. I know I knocked out early into rampage, was dead tired, didn't even bother catching up on the rest after cuz the split show makes it seem pointless.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Not doing a whole write up @Cattle Mutilation i will say dynamite is way better. Collision is clearly the b show since punk left usually just good wrestling on this show. Also mox has convince me that he is the worst wrestler in the world. And rampage needs to get canceled and they need to have their own NXT like they were kinda doing before.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If they're going to keep doing three hour blocks I'm gonna have to start watching in two parts.

Doesn't help that we've been to a three hour CMLL event already today... I think I've hit my limit for wrestling on a Sunday.

Collision was fine.

I will not accept Jack Cartwheel slander TSC. Y'all gonna learn eventually. :ufdup:
Cartwheel is an amazing moves guy, I'll give him that. Ridiculously athletic and does some creative stuff no one else currently does and exceedingly few are even capable of doing.

But beyond that? :francis:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Cartwheel is an amazing moves guy, I'll give him that. Ridiculously athletic and does some creative stuff no one else currently does and exceedingly few are even capable of doing.

But beyond that? :francis:

I think that's why I like him in a way.

He's found his "turn yourself up to eleven" gimmick and it's probably got a ceiling of occasional enhancement on TV but he seems absolutely fine with it... actually looks like he's having the best time.

Doesn't seem like he's trying to be world champion, he's just a nerdy gymnast living his nerdy little dream across the indies, getting love from the nerds, occasionally getting on TV and as a wrestling nerd I find that all pretty joyful.

:manny: