5/17 TNA IMPACT Wrestling Thread: Sacrifice Fallout, AJ Addresses Photos, Knockouts

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
When the hell did I ever support Gail Kim? I watched the Knockouts faithfully for the Angelina Love ran Beautiful People in the beginning and then Kong. What is there to like about Gail Kim after I've seen so many superior Asian women wrestlers on the other side(Ohata, Kana, Mia Yim, Kurahara)?

Weren't you praising her feud and matches with Kong back in 07'?? they were often having the most entertaining and highest rated matches on the card every time and stealing the show. And you say what is there to like about Gail Kim? even though she has no assets, something about her ways make me think she's :obama::noah: in the bedroom, not to mention i actually think she's cute :manny:
gail-kim-fancy-clothings-7-220x300.jpg

:takedat:

And when it comes to women in wrestling, for me it's almost NEVER about how well they perform in the ring.. i could care less, it's all about the ass and titties breh:pachaha: although i think Gail Kim is good in the ring, especially during her first run in WWE. And i have NO IDEA who those other asians are that you named...maybe I'm sleeping:shaq:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I might of praised Kong because I've seen her carry every type of woman wrestler there is but there is no way in hell I gave a damn about Kim feuding with Kong.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Bobby Roode isn't the champion the simpletons of the Impact Zone deserve :smh:

But, he's the champion they need :shaq:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Oh shyt, heel has demands, face old blonde refuses and rips it up. Where do they get this from?