5/17 TNA IMPACT Wrestling Thread: Sacrifice Fallout, AJ Addresses Photos, Knockouts

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
No, she actually became good in the ring, all that other shyt was just icing on the cake
She was...okay in the ring. I preferred Victoria and Jazz to her back then. Always thought her in ring work was kinda overhyped.

I love how unsafe Roode's reign is, there's the feeling that anyone could take the belt from him. Even with Storm waiting in the wings. It's like no matter what, there's always someone coming after him.

The first hour was buttchecks tonight compared to the second. Well Tessmacher's cheeks were in the second hour...:takedat:

Daps
I've got 2 juicy fukkin rep points for TheRealBrand when he drops this, I missed the show 'cos I got horribly distracted when I found out Susanna Hoffs was still hot as fukk at 53 years of age.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
We were supposed to be boycotting this week in support of Anthony Nese. :wtb:

#NoNeseNoPeace

I've got 2 juicy fukkin rep points for TheRealBrand when he drops this, I missed the show 'cos I got horribly distracted when I found out Susanna Hoffs was still hot as fukk at 53 years of age.

I was listening to the Bangles earlier today :krs:

e92_Susanna_Hoffs_78.jpg

:noah:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Queen Dixie just spending cash for the fukk of it...Meltzer fuming

@TNA_Gunner

Proud to say I've signed 3 more years with Impact wrestling aka TNA! I will make the most out of this! World Champion? Oneday, ya damn rite

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Why is Matt Morgan still in those "this is Tna" and " slammiversary x" segments? Dude never achieved a single thing in Tna...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This is what I think about this episode:

I just heard Raw is gonna be 3 hours from now on.... please for the love of god TNA don't copy that trend like you copy other WWE trends. ROBERT ROOOOOOODDDDEEEEE once again walks out as one of the greatest champions in the past decade. Awesome matches, a handsome look (no homo), epic theme music, a respectable title reign, a homegrrown talent.... he's everything John Cena is not which is a shame when you compare the two. Next week Roode will officially break the record of becoming the longest reigning heavyweight champion in TNA history so we poppin' bottles next week, hopefully Rosita and Sarita will be dancing on a pole as well.

Hulk Hoegan hobbles out after getting a paycheck for his decent-singing daughter, damn even Hoegan is giving props for Roode being champion.... LIKE A BAUCE! Oh no I forgot that next week is the return of TNA Open Fight Night Impact and unfairly Roode once again has to defend his championship belt for the 9 millionth time, Roode has defended his belt more times in 6 months than any other champion in history and somehow always overcomes the odds... how is Roode not a babyface? So Hoegan is setting up a series of matches tonight and the winners are gonna be in a fatal 4 Way for the title shot next week. I swear to ya sometimes babyface general managers are worse than general manager heels... at least Johnny Ace making Big Show cry was funny.

So Abyss is apparently back spitting in the damn camera, I personally prefer his simp brother Joseph Park. Oh lawd sultry Christie Hemme announcing the first Qualifying Match between Bully Ray vs Rob Van Dam. They showing highlights of Sacrifice where RVD damn near got his leg ripped off his body trying to be like Da Ladder Match Gawd Shelton Benjamin. With all of those bandages RVD is wearing he's really showing his "flabby and sick" status. Damn Bully Ray using the Solo Dudley Death Drop for the win and qualify to the final round, somebody needs to bring back the Solo Con-Chair-To to use.

Damn at Bully Ray ether on the Kardashians.... oh snap Joseph Park bossin' up to Bully Ray trying to decipher Abyss' weird ass warning. So we are showing the signing of the newest TNA Superstar... MMA star King Mo. It's been a while since we had an athlete that's done two sports (shout out to Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders) Sadly if we all can remember wasn't this supposed to be Bobby Lashley's gimmick? Wasn't Bobby Lashley supposed to wrestle in TNA and have matches in Strikeforce, what happened to that? Gail Kim and Queen Madison talking about the dude Madison wants to pipe down, now Gail is being ganged up backstage by two pawgs.

It's time for the Battle Royal for The Second Round For the Fight Night Title Shot. Eric Young is beating Crimson's ass for placing his hands on his woman... EY ain't sharring his girl. Queen Maddie looking at the ring with the fukk-me eyes... but for who? All man looks like they are creating tention between the two Robbies because in TNA if you are a team then eventually you must hate each other. Devon looking like he wants to beat Garrett Bischoff's ass and I don't blame him. Da Gawd A-Double and AJ Styles going at each other... oh snap I forgot Gunner was still in this... OUT BOTH THEY GO! STYLES WINS! He qualifies for the final round title shot.

So now Styles in the ring trying to spin him being exposed of being Dixie's jumpoff. This reminds me of some situation on tv... like if Styles was a high school jock being caught banging the MILF English teach on Friday Night Lights or something like that. Oh snap newly crown Tag Team Champions Kaz and Daniels come out to deliver Ether pt.2... aaawwwww shhhiittt now they got video proof of AJ and Dixie going to a hotel room about to get the draws, the sextape is comming soon. If TNA was smart, they would get Joey Greco and the crew of Cheaters to be involved in this to make it more epic.

Highlights of Kurt Angle breaking Samoa Joe's 36 year (or something like that) winning streak. Damn Kurt just punk Joe out backstage, Kurt really must be crazy. Anderson Anderson looking at highlights of the botched spot from Sacrifice... that was a hell of a botch by the referee. Highlights of the legendary Unbreakable Three Way between AJ Styles/Daniels/Samoa Joe... a hell of a match. Now it's time for Match Three For The Title Shot: Mr. Anderson vs Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy's dixietron and facepaint looks like a background scene of the anime ShinChan. Damn Hardy got whipplashed hard on the bottom ropes. This is a pretty good match, Anderson going for the roll but Hardy gets the counter for the win. All man now Anderson and Hardy are best friends now hugging?

Highlights of another legendary match TNA Lockdown 2008 Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle... may have been Samoa Joe's last great match. Now time for TSC's Main Event... damn Velvet rubbing her p*ssy juices all over the bottom rope to our delights. Now Miss Tessmacher out wearing a new Apollo Creed-type robe. Now Boss Gail Ishii comes out for the triple threat match for the Knockouts Title. Taz is saying the most weirdest nastiest shyt on commentary right now.... he don't like saying "small package" during a women's match? A lot of submissions and grapple holds... I likes any move that involves the women holding each other close. OH SNAP the cameraman filmed Gail Kim's ass high in the air while she gets the pinfall victory on Tessmacher, good job cameraman!

Highlights of the 10 year history of Total Non-Stop Action, the I think most of us agree that Elix Skipper walking the top of the cage is the best moment ever. Now it time for the Fourth Round Match For The Final Spot For The Title Shot. Good Lawd at the slow pan-up of Christie as she announces Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle. As much as they hyped this match up all night maybe they should have made this the main event of Slammiversary, maybe that's just me thinking. Pretty good match between the two, I wish they used Samoa Joe like this more instead of being a jobber. Joe trying to Mustle Buster Angle's crazy ass... OH SNAP a out of nowehere roll-up for the win for Angle he did it brehs! So Next Week it's now: Angle/Hardy/Styles/Bully Ray Fatal 4 Way for the shot at Robert Roode's title on the same night at TNA Open Fight Night Impact next week. fukkery is going down next week since Da Gawd Roode ain't gonna party.... but TSC gonna party! I'm done.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can we get a Swagnus TV title victory over Devon real soon? It's a damn shame that now that he lost the tag belts it looks like TNA is going to bury the guy again.

And Gail Kim has owned every KnockOut on the roster...they need to bring in some new blood (or old blood: Alissa Flash would be a welcome return to my TV) to challenge her.

Still don't care about Abyss or his brother.

Have no idea where this AJ boning Dixie stuff is going but Daniels is hysterical with his reveals.

Have they fired Angelina Love? I haven't seen her methed out presence on Impact in a while. Hopefully they sent her somewhere to get her body back.