5/17 TNA IMPACT Wrestling Thread: Sacrifice Fallout, AJ Addresses Photos, Knockouts

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- Witness the aftermath of "Sacrifice" this Thursday night on IMPACT on SpikeTV! See the fallout from Bobby Roode vs. Rob Van Dam for the World Title, plus what happened with Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle and more!

- Plus, AJ Styles will address the controversy involving TNA President Dixie Carter. Daniels and Kazarian shocked the wrestling world by revealing the photo of AJ and Carter - what will happen on Thursday night? Don't miss it!

- After what happened at "Sacrifice", the Knockouts Championship will be decided on Thursday in a three-way match between Gail Kim, Velvet Sky, and Brooke Tessmacher.

- Plus, the road begins to the June 10 "Slammiversary" Pay-Per-View, as TNA celebrates our 10th Anniversary! One of TNA's biggest events of the year is coming to Arlington, Texas - and the countdown begins this Thursday night!
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV

[YOUTUBE]3967jTeOMOU[/YOUTUBE]​

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
According to Pwinsider.com, Anthony Nese has been released by TNA Wrestling. Nese was signed back in December of 2011, had not been used much recently by the promotion.

Nese had contacted TNA for permission to work the Pro Wrestling Syndicate iPPV in Rahway, NJ on June 1st, teaming with Sami Callihan against The Great Muta and Kai. TNA told Nese he contractually could not work the iPPV. Nese was then offered his release, which he accepted.

:beli:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When the fukk is Gail Kim losing that damn title? Damn she fukkING SUCKS.

bushlaugh.png

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YES! YES! YES!

@TheEarlHebner
I signed with TNA for 2013! This is home for me when I leave, my ref shirt, & boots will b hanging on TNA ring ropes.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When the hell did I ever support Gail Kim? I watched the Knockouts faithfully for the Angelina Love ran Beautiful People in the beginning and then Kong. What is there to like about Gail Kim after I've seen so many superior Asian women wrestlers on the other side(Ohata, Kana, Mia Yim, Kurahara)?