5/16/17 SmackDown Live: Beef Vol. V Edition

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretty good match between Jinder and Styles. Wasn't at all expecting Styles to be pinned relatively clean though. Let's you know he's a made man, L's won't hurt him (as long as they don't make it a habit in a Ziggler fashion)

And Lana's gimmick is gonna bomb completely, but I'll never complain abut her being on the screen wearing barely anything

:camby::camby:@ Orton talking about intolerance

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Uso promos have been money :myman:

And with Breezango accidentally catching on, I guess that means The Colons are back to being the Colons :mjlol::stopitslime: I don't know why the WWE can't manage to dedicate time to more than just the champions and challengers. While the Dudleyz/Hardyz/Edge and Christian were feuding at one time or another, you still had Too Cool, The Outlaws, APA, The Hollys, T&A and other teams involved with each other. The Colons/AA haven't been resolved, no reason they couldn't have been in a segment or something (unless it's later on).

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Uso promos have been money :myman:

And with Breezango accidentally catching on, I guess that means The Colons are back to being the Colons :mjlol::stopitslime: I don't know why the WWE can't manage to dedicate time to more than just the champions and challengers. While the Dudleyz/Hardyz/Edge and Christian were feuding at one time or another, you still had Too Cool, The Outlaws, APA, The Hollys, T&A and other teams involved with each other. The Colons/AA haven't been resolved, no reason they couldn't have been in a segment or something (unless it's later on).
vince dont like tag team wrestling

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Not sure where Sami was going with his promo, but all I could think of during it was "please let Baron Corbon wash" him.

Welp:blessed:

Corbin vs Orton??????? :hhh: *listens to Payroll and Juicy J tapes*

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
ziK4kRQ.jpg

ZbuuLgy.jpg

:laff: