[5/12 - 5/28] NJPW Presents: Best of the Super Juniors 30 (Master Wato wins :unimpressed:)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
LIO RUSH ON A 2PAC FRESH OUT OF JAIL DEATH ROW RUN :damn:

A BLOCK LEADER :damn:

UNDEFEATED IN THE TOURNEY :damn:

BODIED THE CHAMPION :damn:

Don’t fukk this up Gedo :pacspit:

dude straight gliding thru the competition like

tupac-shakur-crip-walk.gif

unprecedented shyt :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
dude straight gliding thru the competition like

tupac-shakur-crip-walk.gif

unprecedented shyt :wow:

Have him win the tourney and put the belt on him. :blessed: Makes more sense now why I had the feeling him and Himoru kept more in the tuck even tho the match was damn good.

shyt when is forbidden door :lupe: hopefully they have some njpw talent at the Wembley show :noah:

Let me not get ahead of myself before Gedo flushes this whole shyt :mjlol:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Have him win the tourney and put the belt on him. :blessed: Makes more sense now why I had the feeling him and Himoru kept more in the tuck even tho the match was damn good.

shyt when is forbidden door :lupe: hopefully they have some njpw talent at the Wembley show :noah:

Let me not get ahead of myself before Gedo flushes this whole shyt :mjlol:

agreed with this whole post :wow:

hope TK get faded off the finest Columbian and book a Lio/Hiromu/Speedball/Fenix fatal four way for Forbidden Door :blessed:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Shocked-WWE-Fan-Wrestlemania.gif

the streak.....is over :mjcry:

dude still got on of the best records in the tourney so far though :leon: bout to peep the full night 5 now

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Gedo prob peeped this thread and was like damn only 3 dudes from TSC supporting the breh :scusthov: end the streak

this TSC's fault :ufdup:

I subbed back to njpw when Omega got the belt thinking I was about to feast like it was ‘17 ‘18 g1 again :mjcry: it hasn’t been like that at all but I’ve been enjoying this Lio Rush push I was only familiar w him being Bobby Lashley manager and he killed it in that role even w the trash creative he was given.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I subbed back to njpw when Omega got the belt thinking I was about to feast like it was ‘17 ‘18 g1 again :mjcry: it hasn’t been like that at all but I’ve been enjoying this Lio Rush push I was only familiar w him being Bobby Lashley manager and he killed it in that role even w the trash creative he was given.

breh that joint was DOA they had Lashley pointing at his own ass all the time n shyt :mjlol: Lio was still getting him over tho with the Lashley chant

he had a couple dope matches during his 205 Live and NXT stints, him and Angel Garza had a couple nice joints

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I've said it before, but Lio Rush might be the most consistently underrated wrestler out there.

The Internet made their mind up about him after his work at the two big US promotions :mjpls:, but dude does not miss in the ring - be it, US, Japan or Mexico.

My guy also finally realized that Westside Gunn's style/ aesthetic was just waiting to be turned into a wrestling look.

His entrance gear this whole tourney has reminded me of

westsidegunn.jpeg

Lucha Bros, Swerve and Brodie King are other people who I've seen on that wave.

Speaking of: I am genuinely fascinated by what Lio and Swerve could have done as a faction if they linked up in AEW :lupe:

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
New Japan was looking for their Ricochet when he left to go to WWE. Seeing Lio's performance from not just the Super Juniors, but since last year, they really believe in him like how they believed in Ricochet. Hopefully, Lio sees an Junior Heavyweight run.

Kevin Knight is also nice, too.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Japan was looking for their Ricochet when he left to go to WWE. Seeing Lio's performance from not just the Super Juniors, but since last year, they really believe in him like how they believed in Ricochet. Hopefully, Lio sees an Junior Heavyweight run.

Kevin Knight is also nice, too.

Man, that's fukking great to hear. He was looking like a breh that was going to fall through the cracks because the bigger US promotions just didn't see it in him, but it's great to see him working with people who seem to fukk with him.

I wonder how much of that is Rocky Romero being in his corner.