4th Of July Starting Off Right! Wack100 Knocks CAC Out COLD.He's Going To Be Sleep The Whole Day

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now, you dont know.. but, yesterday you spoke to a random Black dude on the phone, to verify he beat up a White dude.. :leostare:

getting a whole lot of race-baiting vibes from you & your post history.. :patrice:

Posting news is race baiting now ok

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
now, you dont know.. but, yesterday you spoke to a random Black dude on the phone, to verify he beat up a White dude.. :leostare:

getting a whole lot of race-baiting vibes from you & your post history.. :patrice:
Something isn't right about him... He searches the internet high and low for sh1t like this. Who does that?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is fake as fukk.
Look at how much his head moved when they push his chest. Dude is awake and moving by himself. How the hell your head moving side to side when it's just your chest getting nudged a bit.

This old ass Freddy kreuger face clout demon is at it again. Theatrics

Daps
giphy.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
type in the word CAC, and his name in the search feature.. :patrice:

So its my fault somebody post a video of a cac getting knocked out everyday? Im just tired of this fake ass narrative of
Why Is Black People So Scary When It Come To Cacs? Where Is Our Warrior Class? Therefore I post our warrior class videos to show that that narrative is false. I know cacs and c00ns hate to see it but they the first ones to click the thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
So its my fault somebody post a video of a cac getting knocked out everyday? Im just tired of this fake ass narrative of
Why Is Black People So Scary When It Come To Cacs? Where Is Our Warrior Class? Therefore I post our warrior class videos to show that that narrative is false. I know cacs and c00ns hate to see it but they the first ones to click the thread

:dahell: but I'm sure I'm the past you've said you fukk cac bytches...?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you do some shyt like that why record it? fukking stupid.