4loko

illadope

きんが
Daps
I cant believe mans really thinks absinthe is in 4Loko...I hope thats not what he was talkin bout.

Singh

All Star
Daps
I had that shyt about 2 years ago when it first got hot in the streets.

Skip that shyt breh (but then again the new shyt has no caffeine in it)

But back then I had two cans of that shyt and threw up in my sleep and didn't know it. I fukking woke up and looked at the ground like "who the fukk threw up in my room?". I mean I've been drunk out of my fukking mind on numerous occasions before but I never yack'd in my sleep and that shyt bothered me.

Never fukked with that shyt again.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
i remember one night i was PISSED :to: so i was walkin home from da train and was like :birdman: let me cop one of these... drank da shyt all the way til i got home.. so sheeit i goes to bed and wake up at like 230 AM with a fukkING POUNDING HEADACHE!! and i cant go back to sleep :mindblown: so i get up and im like fukkin PUZZLED AF .. cant for the life of me figure out why i am all throwed.. then it jus hit me like :ohhh: them 4loko shyts is maaad caffeine.. :russ: that was my first and LAST time fukkin wit dem shyts

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I had that shyt about 2 years ago when it first got hot in the streets.

Skip that shyt breh (but then again the new shyt has no caffeine in it)

But back then I had two cans of that shyt and threw up in my sleep and didn't know it. I fukking woke up and looked at the ground like "who the fukk threw up in my room?". I mean I've been drunk out of my fukking mind on numerous occasions before but I never yack'd in my sleep and that shyt bothered me.

Never fukked with that shyt again.

:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i had that shyt once...i was in the liquor store getting reg liquor for a cookout i was going to later...saw in that freezer...decided to cop the watermelon joint...got the cookout and pregamed with a 20 oz heineken and the 4 loko...watermelon did not taste like watermelon :scusthov:..but i was like fukk it cant waste my money...so i chugged it down...didnt feel anything after so i was like :shaq2:..little did i know how done i was..things slowly got out of control...im throwing up on my boys neighbors porch and door...passed out on the couch he had outside..apparently i blacked out and cussed my gf out when she tried to move me from my place..was walking around like a fiend stuffing chicken and tortilla chips in my mouth..then finally i passed out on the stairs...i had the fire headache when i came to the next morning..equilibrium was def in the bushes..i didn't feel right for 2 days after that..never again

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Coco Loko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I cant hardly find them shyts anywhere though:snoop:

My body rejects any other flavors these days...........