49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She is a doctor breh, how is she not bringing anything to the table? :what: She can erase whatever debt she accumulated with 2 years worth of salary breh. Plus on top of all that she comes from what seems to be a good home and the azz is phat. wtf is wrong with you nikkaz? :heh:
You're talking outta your ass..typical c00n shyt

She's broke TODAY nikka
Son is paid out the ass..

and the bytch is 4'11..:wtf:

SHE WON..END OF STORY

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
As someone who is straight out of medical school, and is on a residents salary. It will be a couple years before she makes a physicians salary.

Anyway, she's ugly.

Average residency salaries increased from $51,000 in the first year after medical school to over $60,000after the fifth year.

Damn @MUNGU I apologize breh she mos def needs a sponsor, I know janitors who make more :damn:

Daps
She is 4 11. I mean I'm short myself but gawd damn. As a pro athlete no way I'mma date a Girl that short. I'd rather have a Girl tower over me and take the jokes. Then date some one 411 knowing my kid is gonna be shorter than me :hhh:

That being said. I hope they are happy ad they both "won".

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Did you know about her before this thread? :deadrose:
Blood.. it's obvious she wasn't a factor before hooking up with son(and I'm sure they just met 2-3 months ago)

I don't check for IG hoes like that anyway

I can spot a bird from miles away though

Doctor,stripper or pilot.. a ho is a ho
:yeshrug:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
Damn @MUNGU I apologize breh she mos def needs a sponsor, I know janitors who make more :damn:
:beli:
Its not balling money but it's livable wage

She just doesn't seem dedicated enough to put in the work
She may be book smart and but all the attention whoring makes her look like a thot

Typa bytch to get raped cause she wanted to take selfies for IG late night at the park all by herself

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This dude got with a good looking girl with a fat ass (forget the race) who has aspirations to become a doctor after completing med school. She got with a young NFL player.

People in this thread literally hamster wheeling faux-rationalizations to spin the situation into an L.

She too short.
She lying.
Fake ass, hips and breasts.
'Get out'
Ain't gonna become a Doctor.
Lied about med school.

Bedbuck. (Ain't say shyt about black women.)

"I never been attracted to a white girl"

This W got y'all tight lmaooo

Dude, won. Hopefully I'm somewhat in his position someday. Regardless of race.

Hating ass, miserable ass Brehs on the coli, smh. Do better.