RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, he was sentenced well within the ranges for what he was convicted of. It's as simple as that. He will do 80% of that sentence, in the 28 months range, and is now a convicted felon. I don't believe that Cohen is a real Mafia guy, but he's affiliated, and that's why he didn't cooperate further with the Southern District prosectors, as well as his own culpability there, something with the taxi business, money laundering is my guess. Whatever. The Cohen saga is almost done, and he's just one part, one piece of the whole picture.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

McDougal ended the relationship in April, 2007, after nine months. According to Crawford, the breakup was prompted in part by McDougal’s feelings of guilt. “She couldn’t look at herself in the mirror anymore,” Crawford said. “And she was concerned about what her mother thought of her.” The decision was reinforced by a series of comments Trump made that McDougal found disrespectful, according to several of her friends. When she raised her concern about her mother’s disapproval to Trump, he replied, “What, that old hag?” (McDougal, hurt, pointed out that Trump and her mother were close in age.) On the night of the Miss Universe pageant McDougal attended, McDougal and a friend rode with Trump in his limousine and the friend mentioned a relationship she had had with an African-American man. According to multiple sources, Trump remarked that the friend liked “the big black dikk” and began commenting on her attractiveness and breast size. The interactions angered the friend and deeply offended McDougal.

:laff:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
One of the hardest things to deal with with this shyt has been trying to convince my mom not to get so worked up over Trump's antics. She immigrated here from Haiti decades ago, got her citizenship, and hearing the shyt Trump has to say gets her beyond fired up. Even while I tell her "Mommy, his day is coming" I realize just how unjust it is for someone, who has had to bust her ass just to reach a modicum of middle class living, to have to hear a treasonous president call her country of origin a "shyt hole", condemn immigrants discriminately, all while being vastly less patriotic than those who have built lives for themselves and their children here. I joke in here a lot, but we are living in beyond fukked up times:wow: I'm cool with the Cohens and Flynns getting light prison sentences if it leads to this orange b*stard rotting in jail for the rest of his natural life:pacspit: