RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Dl4U1tQUYAAz6bg

:mjlol::hhh:
I'll be here daddy for the next 3 years :mjgrin:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Regarding that non prosecution agreement, with AMI, I am reading a book now, from 2017, called "The Chickenshyt Club: How the Justice Department fails to prosecute executives", it details how after 2000's recession and the Enron case, the DOJ has largely declined to prosecute corporations or execs, but opted for deferred prosecution and large settlements, and how many of the US Attorney's end up in the ranks of the same companies, and how they come from the same recruiting grounds.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Also, he was sentenced well within the ranges for what he was convicted of. It's as simple as that. He will do 80% of that sentence, in the 28 months range, and is now a convicted felon. I don't believe that Cohen is a real Mafia guy, but he's affiliated, and that's why he didn't cooperate further with the Southern District prosectors, as well as his own culpability there, something with the taxi business, money laundering is my guess. Whatever. The Cohen saga is almost done, and he's just one part, one piece of the whole picture.