RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
No, I'm surrounded by them at work and see that the more hysterical the news gets the more resolved they become.

For every "win" against them, the loss that follows will be twice as bad. How can you not see they're growing stronger despite the internet "crusade"

Also, my original response was to Nap referring to himself as a soldier, and y'all are defending him on that?

HL is like a personality cult following Nap now lol. Amazing.

I dont even like Nap so not sure what youre talking about. He said you were defending Republicans and I quoted your reponse. Ya ass caping so hard, youre confusing all your bullshyt responses up.

They're growing? I dont give a fukk. What is talking to them going to do since you seemed to be proud of their growth. You're acting like independents and non voters arent moving towards democrats. And if you work with them, you talk to them. What "wins" are you referring too? Trump and the GOP have continuously fukked this country up since before and after he got elected. Are you talking about the Mueller investigation? You see the results of his investigation as a win for Dems? Shouldnt it be a win for everyone seeing ALL of ppl in this country were effected by election meddling. You can go ahead and go full MAGA. This disingenuous arugment your making aint swaying anyone. Just tell your friends, they can grow all the want, you can dikkride them because your impressed how they are mobilizing behind hatered and at the end of the day...theyll be back in holes they crawdled out of or be put in one. There we be loses on BOTH sides.

Edit: and saying you see how much more resolved they get based on whats in the news, why you asuming talking to then will work? Are you challenging them to unplug from FOXnews and engage liberals? No right? Youre full shyt. Go preach that shyt to your MAGA friends and family.

Last edited:

Kowboy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
DC
After seeing how Trump tried to play Comey by firing him while he was out in Cali., Rod Rosenstein better have a return flight booked or a DOJ plane conveniently in the vicinity. I see it going something like this.

Trump: "You're fired." :ufdup:
Rosenstein: "Ok, Mr. President. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and our great nation. It has been an honor." :beli:
Trump: "Oh and one more thing, you can't fly back on Air Force One with me. :mjpls: Its some kind of protocol thing. I am sure you can find your way back to DC. I hear Southwest Airlines has a last minute special going on right now- you should look into it.":lolbron:
Rosenstein: "Mr. President, I understand. I have taken active measures in the event this happened." :troll:

Trump: "What, what do you mean?" :mindblown:
(1 hour later RR is pulling up to MIA to depart on a DOJ plane. Touches down at DCA and makes a beeline to Special Counsel Mueller's office.) :umad:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Former Cambridge Analytica chief used N-word to describe Barbados PM

The Guardian has seen an exchange of messages in which Nix appears to refer to Mia Mottley, who was elected prime minister of Barbados in May, and senator Lucille Moe, who is the country’s information minister, as “******s”. The messages are dated October 2010.

At the time, it appears SCL was pitching for business with the BarbadosLabour party and had apparently attempted to make contact with Moe and Mottley, who was then leader of the opposition.

A member of SCL’s team wrote to Nix on 15 October, saying: “I get the distinct impression they don’t want to talk to us.” To which the SCL Elections boss replied: “they just ******s.”

These demons are in the news today. Wonder what they thought of the black governments who gave them their people's money?

Probably the exact same fukking thing.

BTW - Mia Mottley won every seat available. Final tally was 30 - 0. First time it was done in the history of the country. She obviously didn't need CA

:mjpls::pacspit:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:ohhh: this might need a thread of its own.....

It was an interesting visit. He wasn't there but I did ask the bartender about it. The bartender knew him but couldn't verify he was the owner. He did verify the white guy who used to be in his avi as the owner. He denied it of course and said he's a silent partner. The bartender laughed at the notion of him being an owner. I don't know who I believe. He did tell me to give him a heads up next time I go back. I've never been back. I'm not a fan of white trash maga dive bars. :mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It was an interesting visit. He wasn't there but I did ask the bartender about it. The bartender knew him but couldn't verify he was the owner. He did verify the white guy who used to be in his avi as the owner. He denied it of course and said he's a silent partner. The bartender laughed at the notion of him being an owner. I don't know who I believe. He did tell me to give him a heads up next time I go back. I've never been back. I'm not a fan of white trash maga dive bars. :mjlit:
Oh no fam, we need more details, this sounds like the fukkery we need on a Monday :russ:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No, I'm surrounded by them at work and see that the more hysterical the news gets the more resolved they become.

For every "win" against them, the loss that follows will be twice as bad. How can you not see they're growing stronger despite the internet "crusade"

Also, my original response was to Nap referring to himself as a soldier, and y'all are defending him on that?

HL is like a personality cult following Nap now lol. Amazing.
Breh, everyone in HL shyts on Nap routinely