RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Never once said I was.
Find a post where I did.

Sounds like you are one or sympathize with them. I'm not even sure why people are even engaging you. Talking to a Trump support or any Republican in general is absolutely useless. They live in an alternate reality where they are somehow discriminated against and are being attacked. This Trump supporter said that Rice couldnt win against Collins because she lied about Benghazi., When I pointed out Trump's daily lies, she said, well everybody tells white lies. Rice didnt tell a white lie. FOH with trying to get ppl to reason with them. Take that shyt to that Donald Trump reddit and see what that gets you. The more extreme ones want another civil war.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Sounds like you are one or sympathize with them. I'm not even sure why people are even engaging you. Talking to a Trump support or any Republican in general is absolutely useless. They live in an alternate reality where they are somehow discriminated against and are being attacked. This Trump supporter said that Rice couldnt win against Collins because she lied about Benghazi., When I pointed out Trump's daily lies, she said, well everybody tells white lies. Rice didnt tell a white lie. FOH with trying to get ppl to reason with them. Take that shyt to that Donald Trump reddit and see what that gets you. The more extreme ones want another civil war.
No, I'm surrounded by them at work and see that the more hysterical the news gets the more resolved they become.

For every "win" against them, the loss that follows will be twice as bad. How can you not see they're growing stronger despite the internet "crusade"

Also, my original response was to Nap referring to himself as a soldier, and y'all are defending him on that?

HL is like a personality cult following Nap now lol. Amazing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

nap gets shyt on in this thread more than a bum sleeping under a pigeon coop.
i'm probably one of the least critical when it comes to nap and his style of posting but even i call him out when i feel the need.

the only cult i'm aware of is the one all of us hate and that is the trump cult, so take that "HL is a cult" talk somewhere else.

Daps
nap gets shyt on in this thread more than a bum sleeping under a pigeon coop.
i'm probably one of the least critical when it comes to nap and his style of posting but even i call him out when i feel the need.

the only cult i'm aware of is the one all of us hate and that is the trump cult, so take that "HL is a cult" talk somewhere else.
Im gonna assune you still quoting Shogun or one of them other bums, but theres no point. Hes arguing this thread is purposeless and we are wasting our time online, while engaging in the exact same activities as us. Buddy is either miserable, trolling, or just dumb. We should leave him to scream at the clouds

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No, I'm surrounded by them at work and see that the more hysterical the news gets the more resolved they become.

For every "win" against them, the loss that follows will be twice as bad. How can you not see they're growing stronger despite the internet "crusade"

Also, my original response was to Nap referring to himself as a soldier, and y'all are defending him on that?

Sounds like your friends have shamed you out of your liberalism - - classical or otherwise :troll: