45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LMAO at accidentally.

I used to work with a top flight big law attorney on deals and when sending emails/correspondence to a client or counterpart he would re-read them 3-4 times. No one in Mueller's shop is ACCIDENTALLY exposing shyt.
OOPS...ACCIDENTALLY LEAKED THE NAMES OF POLITICAL RUSSIAN SHILLS :mjgrin:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So let's step back and look at this. The entire legislative branch of the most powerful country in the world is afraid to do anything without approval from Donald fukking Trump. The reality show star who spent years making up conspiracy theories about how Obama wasn't born in the US and didn't deserve to get into college. :snoop:

SMH, I swear...2018. I just don't know what's wrong with people.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
4th reich...
that "hail hydra" shyt is more real than many people think.
It’s entirely real. When the north won the war, they let confederate soldiers, generals, and other figureheads back into congress, schools, and various other important jobs. Lincoln’s Vice President was pro slavery, so when Lincoln got shot, shyt all went sideways. Combine that with taking in German scientists and letting them live in peace after their crimes so the Russians couldn’t hire them at the end of the Second World War, and you’ve got this ugly mess we have now.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
4th reich...
that "hail hydra" shyt is more real than many people think.
Folks thought Winter Soldier was just another superhero movie.:bpthink:
It's closer to a documentary/premonition than you might think. :panthersafe:
Been telling people this for years, and not just because I'm the Black Panther. :stephena1: