RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Papi not letting anyone breathe :dead:

I know those clowns. I have met them all in Miami and in the hood of Opa Locka. When I go back to give back to the youth and give them some 1 to 1 advice, there is always that type to be there to make fun of me, calling me a sham and basically trying to be all gangsta. He's nothing new. He's just another useful idiot that doesn't understand the implications of his ideas.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
2 years left and there are no good counter candidates. The alt right's base grows by the daily. Thanks to Kanye and Candace Owens gaining platforms it is now "hip" to be a white supremacist in black face like this clown @Indiglow Meta (R$G) and others on here.

Trump will easily win in 2020, unfortunately.
You should probably follow this thread more closely. If you still think trump is even running in 2020 let alone winning after the past few weeks, I have this bridge for sale in Brooklyn. I got it for cheap.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Lmao I almost spit my Cheerios out all over the place

you know damn well that if trump had to talk about the special olympics for an hour that there is a 90% chance of him saying that.

if he was in charge of the special olympics steroids would run rampant.
trump: "we have the strongest retards really the best. they are so strong. many say the strongest but not so smart. maybe we should start working on steroids for their brains."

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I know those clowns. I have met them all in Miami and in the hood of Opa Locka. When I go back to give back to the youth and give them some 1 to 1 advice, there is always that type to be there to make fun of me, calling me a sham and basically trying to be all gangsta. He's nothing new. He's just another useful idiot that doesn't understand the implications of his ideas.
i am thankful to have met ya in cbox brother :handshake:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
despicable filth.

full