RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
A Nobel for what?

SK did all the work...

And NK is playing them both, they not giving up nukes...
I agree, Kim just gonna complement Trump, like everybody else that wants something from him, and he can do whatever he wants.
As far as the truce, is Kim really gonna let his citizens go into SK? shyt would be like Truman show, right?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

b6IoUbJ.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Why, does Reddit always go down when something big is about to drop, what's the correlation ?
Yes, when reddit goes down, it’s ussually because of the traffic is way up because everybody is rushing to get the news out first, but might be a false flag this time from me. I tried to log in 5 Times, and I got the error page, came and posted, but when I went back it was fine, and no news was breaking. Doesn’t appear anything is happening right now, my bad folks, you just never know on fukkery Friday

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes, when reddit goes down, it’s ussually because of the traffic is way up because everybody is rushing to get the news out first, but might be a false flag this time from me. I tried to log in 5 Times, and I got the error page, came and posted, but when I went back it was fine, and no news was breaking. Doesn’t appear anything is happening right now, my bad folks, you just never know on fukkery Friday

The night is young.

:mjgrin: