45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Never wanted someone to get hit by a bus so bad in my life :hhh:

giphy.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Might be Avenatti

Trump isn't even tweeting most of this shyt it's a mix of his lawyers and someone in the administration, probably Miller
That makes this shyt all the more ridiculous. So what this a$$hole Trump is really just dictating all his nonsensical rants???

:gucci:

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
It's absolutely astonishing to me how many people did not know he was a con man, how many people thought a man that has been a child his entire life would change.

Blind hatred, "Dems" poor choice of candidate and group think (Thanks to our friends in Moscow) easily greased his slid into the White house.

giphy.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Marsha Blackburn is fukking trash. There is literally nothing good to say about her. She is a whore to Comcast and shamelessly pushes anti net neutrality ideas and worked to allow Comcast essentially have a monopoly in the state.

Bredsen wouldn't have been my first choice out of the choices on the Dem side but glad to see that MTSU poll that said he was leading by 10 points .

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's insecurities about Barrack was because of how Melanina acts around Barry after all the dirt he did... :pachaha: fukking cuck...
He will not be happy about this picture. If he was younger Melania might even get those hands too :mjlol:

She know what she’s doin takin this

:mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Having to defend 45's tweets. :picard:

Can't think of a worse job.:hhh:

Probably the people that drive those trucks that empty port o potties. :mjlol: I wonder how much they make an hour.:pachaha: Wouldn't have to worry about a supervisor. Who would wanna be around that shyt unless there was a good reason?

They both have to take out the shyt. At least the truck drivers don't have to do it on the world stage. Conway looked like a clown(due to makeup and behavior) during that interview. You're full of it Conway. We can literally see it in your face:what: