RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This kid David Hogg is running a master class on trolling brehs:wow:

Isn’t this the same way Bill left? The same damn way. The NRA could have have salvaged something before they executed their outdated zero-sum game is a loss strategy. Now you have ex-justices advocating for an abolishment of the second amendment. That’s not good for their marketshare fetish.

It couldn’t have happen to a better organization. An Organization of gun sellers?:hhh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Isn’t this the same way Bill left? The same damn way. The NRA could have have salvaged something before they executed their outdated zero-sum game is a loss strategy. Now you have ex-justices advocating for an abolishment of the second amendment. That’s not good for their marketshare fetish.

It couldn’t have happen to a better organization. An Organization of gun sellers?:hhh:
It’s crazy people actually agreeing with them too. Talking down to kids that have been through tragedy. These same people would probably turn p*ssy if they would’ve gone through the same shyt . Think a fukkin gun makes you tough:snoop: ain’t nobody trying to take your gun u fukkin rednecks. They don’t know the difference between common sense gun reform and “takin our guns” I swear these people have half a brain.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It’s crazy people actually agreeing with them too. Talking down to kids that have been through tragedy. These same people would probably turn p*ssy if they would’ve gone through the same shyt . Think a fukkin gun makes you tough:snoop: ain’t nobody trying to take your gun u fukkin rednecks. They don’t know the difference between common sense gun reform and “takin our guns” I swear these people have half a brain.
I watched cowboy singers who advocated gun-toting coming to their senses with bullets flying pass their heads in January. The NRA squashed that shyt quickly. These kids said eff-that! Not only am I not going to watch this happen to me again this isn’t going to happen to others either.

Kids showing these “adults” how to fight :whoo:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Post it breh
I believe this is the tweet @Cali_livin was referring to.

President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere. notice that. I disagree on some things, but give him benefit of doubt-4 now.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe this is the tweet @Cali_livin was referring to.

This the part where a cac takes the accomplishments of a black man and uses it to try to rewrite history.

Note the clebrity endorsement and the twitter campaign. Let that shyt continue, no one would know or care that Obama spearheaded that shyt.