RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:nuneshead:

Just as I thought.

It's a concern, but unless there were some Russian double agents mixed in with these staffers it seems like the CA stuff is a separate issue from the collusion angle.

The only place so far I see it connecting in is if CA--knowingly or unknowingly--sold the data they harvested to GRU/FSB sources.
Unless I'm missing something. Correct me if I'm wrong. :kanyebp:
Stealing Data.
Blackmail.

Remember, they say the candidate is the puppet.

It really explains some of the strange actions of Republicans regarding the investigation. If CA has this information and are able to use it for gain, there's no reason to suspect that other governments or private entities couldn't as well. Still very interesting and potentially earth moving allegations regarding CA.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Exactly...nobody doubts Trump did what she says he did. The glaring problem people are ignoring is that there is nothing that has been presented so far that physically ties trump into any of this, just Cohen.
Outside of the Fed Ex package that came from Trump Org and the letterhead that states "on behalf of Donald Trump."

I think a few brehs wanted a dikk pic of Trump