RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the comb over know it's over.
he's scared as fukk right now.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Guilty people don’t even typically behave like this:mjlol:

Got to be a world class dumbass + white priveldge to go to these depths of stupid
Imagine running scams your whole adult life. Getting away with saying vile stuff and rubbing elbows with powerful people.

Then are handed all the incredible power of government and all that bile you did as an adult is now being used to send to you jail and the power of the highest office in the land is what is going to be his undoing.

I mean it's like one of the code era Hollywood movies where the bad guy had to get punished in the end.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Imagine running scams your whole adult life. Getting away with saying vile stuff and rubbing elbows with powerful people.

Then are handed all the incredible power of government and all that bile you did as an adult is now being used to send to you jail and the power of the highest office in the land is what is going to be his undoing.

I mean it's like one of the code era Hollywood movies where the bad guy had to get punished in the end.

it's the most ass backward tragedy never written.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that Russia has Trump by the balls has me shook, I must admit. it makes me wonder what they have on Trump that is not known in the dossier.

It’s giving me alternate carbon tease. :huhldup::lupe:
The thing is what Russia has on Trump is probably something we already know they just have the evidence to prove it which will put trump in legal jeopardy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's what they are banking on.

I Will.

:jayhub: maybe an amicable separation

im not gonna pick up a gun because republican voters think that their politician millionaires actually care about them :dead:

although the same could be said about the left :patrice:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

FB knew about this for years. Knew who held the data. And withheld it until the whistleblower came forward. They're over here talking semantics after getting exposed to change the subject. They want the conversation to focus on whether or not this was actually a breach. I told yall last year Congress didn't do their job in holding tech companies accountable.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
FB knew about this for years. Knew who held the data. And withheld it until the whistleblower came forward. They're over here talking semantics after getting exposed to change the subject. They want the conversation to focus on whether or not this was actually a breach. I told yall last year Congress didn't do their job in holding tech companies accountable.

Once Dems take power back in congress they are going to bring FB on that hot seat