RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

full

this shyt is so important.
propaganda in the age of the internet and social media is an entirely different animal.
people have an insatiable appetite for bite sized information.
we are all guilty of consuming media that has been tailored to our algorithmic self.

what you see, hear and read on the internet can be curated, packaged and delivered to anyone who clicks on the terms and agreements.

you like cats?
yeah, i got that.
check out this cat licking his butt in this gif.

you like guns?
yeah, watch this video.
and don't forget the next 800,000,000 videos about guns that we got for you.

you like politics?
:krs:
yooooooooooo!
i got some crazy shyt for your ass now :pachaha:
this is some next level shyt.
i'm gonna hit you with state sponsored facebook posts that targets both sides of your political system.:jawalrus:
but i'm really in bed with just one side and i'm balls deep.

Last edited:

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's technically not a data breach but a design flaw in the API that allows developers access to the data via Facebook login. Once the users downloaded the app, the harvested the profile of not only the app downloader but anyone within their friends network.

After that they can build a profile for users that they wanted to target for on specific data points such as race, income, political affiliation, blogs and news sources, persons followed and geographic information.

The Russians troll farm then just created ads stacking those interest in a similar process described in the video below.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Mueller prob had this shyt tied up in November :mjlol:

Trump saw that question list and had an aneurysm. :russ:
This shyt been a wrap, the orangutan half-breed just too stupid to realize it...

Once he heard the questions today reality dawned on him on how utterly fukked he is...

That's why Mueller been working with the NY AG Schneiderman, he's got everything to move forward with the felony charges regardless of what happens to Mueller...

Mueller just been dotting his I's and crossing his T's these last few months to make sure there is zero doubt the orangutan half-breed is a Kremlin agent...Questioning him is probably the last thing on the checklist before officially wrapping it up...This is POTUS we are talking about, there can be no doubt when you bring forward charges...