45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikkas are talking about another Cold War on the Parliament floor :whoo:

Yeah man this shyt an act of war seriously we might need to prepare the fallout shelters because that Mob acting as a government for Russia won’t let go easily. The entire country need democracy

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The House investigation has literally never been worth a damn, from the start, and never had a chance of being worth a damn with the GOP running it. Might as well just give it the :camby:.
Republicans aren’t worth a damn. Why would their “investigation” lead to anything substantive?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is what I'm talking about

MUELLER NEEDS TO ACT NOW

They are trying to save him (El Cheeto) and trying to save themselves!

I have never expected Trump to be impeached, I expect Trump to resign. Neither the Senate or House investigations amount to much because they can't properly enforce testimony.

Trump is susceptible to blackmail, this we all know, there are more than likely several things he would prefer never see the light of day and neither would the government. He'll make a deal and go away to keep those things classified.

There are too many things we still don't know among all the things we do know and suspect.