45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Anon were headed by the Russians. FBI shut down the cells in the U.S. pretty easily once they found the source.

Russia soon found out that having bots disguised as real Americans is easier at causing discourse and confusion than some shady underground hacker group.
All the anon splinter groups are primarily racist, sexist, xenophobic, trump rah rah, black hats or Russian hack factories now. We need the real white hats back.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't know if I like this

We're on the clock here and there's no guarantee that the Dems will take back the House and the Senate in November
They'll get the House but there are only 9 available seats for them to flip in the Senate.

House will have enough to introduce articles of impeachment but Senate won't have enough seats in the Senate for a majority without the help of Repubs to do anything about it.

Most political analyst are already trying to prepare people for this disappointment and focus getting the House in November to then immediately start working on 2020.

But there is one thing that will flip Republicans if it is first true and second can be demonstrated - that is if Trump has ever had an inappropriate relationship or contact with an underage girl. That is the one thing that will transcend partisanship. But the rumor has to be true and there has to be reasonable evidence.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know if I like this

We're on the clock here and there's no guarantee that the Dems will take back the House and the Senate in November
Stronger the case the better chance you have of impeachment...Rethugs will look for any reason not to impeach their orangutan mascot...

If Muellers got him on obstruction, collusion with a foreign adversary and money laundering Rethugs won't have a choice but to impeach...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You know what this tells me, Mueller doesn't even need to speak to Trump and his kids, he already has them dead to rights. He just wants to speak to them to see what they lie about so they can throw more charges at them and apply more pressure on them.

i've heard the term "dead to rights" in this thread several times and was curious as to the origins of the phrase so i looked it up.

“Dead to rights” is indeed an odd expression, dating at least to the mid-19th century, when it was first collected in a glossary of underworld slang (“Vocabulum, or The Rogue’s Lexicon,” by George Matsell, 1859). The first part of the phrase, “dead,” is a slang use of the word to mean “absolutely, without doubt.” This use is more commonly heard in the UK, where it dates back to the 16th century, than in the US. “Dead” meaning “certainly” is based on the earlier use of “dead” to mean, quite logically, “with stillness suggestive of death, absolutely motionless,” a sense we still use when we say someone is “dead asleep.” The “absolutely, without doubt” sense is also found in “dead broke” and “dead certain.”

The “to rights” part of the phrase is a bit more complicated. “To rights” has been used since the 14th century to mean “in a proper manner,” or, later, “in proper condition or order,” a sense we also use in phrases such as “to set to rights,” meaning “to make a situation correct and orderly” (“Employed all the afternoon in my chamber, setting things and papers to rights,” Samuel Pepys, 1662). In the phrase “caught dead to rights,” the connotation is that every formality required by the law has been satisfied, and that the apprehension is what crooks in the UK used to call a “fair cop,” a clean and justifiable arrest. (“Cop,” from the Latin “capere,” to seize, has long been used as slang for “to grab” as well as slang for a police officer.) Of course, there’s many a slip ‘twixt the cop and the lips of the jury, so we shall see. Wake me when it’s over.

Dead to rights « The Word Detective

But there is one thing that will flip Republicans if it is first true and second can be demonstrated - that is if Trump has ever had an inappropriate relationship or contact with an underage girl. That is the one thing that will transcend partisanship. But the rumor has to be true and there has to be reasonable evidence.

i really don't know if this is true.
there would have to have a video of him butt fukking a 10 year old while holding a gun to their head, then trump turns to the camera and says
"i'm donald trump and i am butt fukking a 10 year old while holding a gun to their head.
then he would have to hold up a newspaper to show the date.
that would shave about 10 points off of his approval numbers and force some rethug senators to turn on him begrudgingly.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They'll get the House but there are only 9 available seats for them to flip in the Senate.

House will have enough to introduce articles of impeachment but Senate won't have enough seats in the Senate for a majority without the help of Repubs to do anything about it.

Most political analyst are already trying to prepare people for this disappointment and focus getting the House in November to then immediately start working on 2020.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on this

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You mean like how all the Republican senators denounced Roy Moore?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think Mueller is waiting until what he has is undeniable and can’t be disputed even by these Reptillians. He has enough to bring Obstruction charges right now we all know that. I think he wants more. He wants to show Trump was in coordination with the Russians and like others have intimated maybe by the midterms when the Democrats take back the House he’ll drop that Naplam Bomb

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You mean like how all the Republican senators denounced Roy Moore?
Basically

We're dealing with rich powerful men and women who have no real morals.

The only thing they really care about is who is cutting them the checks and whether or not they're up for election or can be primaried.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realest thing Hillary ever said in her life was calling them deplorables.:hhh:
she just shot a little too high. i dont know about 40, but i'd give her a hard 25% :ehh: the fox news comments section is nothing if not deplorable

and not that i disagree with the 40 :heh: it was just a bad gaffe. you cant call half of your opponents supporters piece of shyt :dead: it probably got trump several "fukk you, hillary" votes