45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great thread. Would've found out about it sooner if the title didn't feel clickbaity and overly partisan. I like the depth and the articles being shared. Feels Rachel Maddow-esque.

Dude, you have to consider this.

Mensch has this weird ability to broach topics that end up being about lik 70-80% correct

And if you only regard "correct" as what NYTimes or Washington Post says, then you have to wonder about all the stuff they dont report on or leave out.

When she reported on the stranger server contracts at Trump Tower, the NYFO of the FBI said they ere investigating and found no links, but thats the same office that said they weren't investigating Trump and Russia for the NYTIMES...we obviously know that wasn't true and there clearly is and was a counterintelligence investigation into trump and russia. Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
70-80% correct is unacceptable in MSM.

If you only let MSM define "correct" on this issue, I think you neglect the other stories they can't confirm 100%.
I think this is how the Right initially started. Now they think every mass shooting is a liberal conspiracy. Based on her Wikipedia page, Louise Mensch also believes similar things. There is nothing wrong with speculation, but there is something wrong with passing off unverified speculation as news.

Remember, all these sources had the Steele Dossier. They fukking met with the guy himself. WaPo, Nytimes, New Yorker, etc. all of them.

ONLY Buzzed published it.
Journalistically it is irresponsible. Salacious, but irresponsible.

Theres a lot of shyt out here that isn't being fully investigated because of the hesitations of journalists to not be 100% about EVERYTHING.

Even Rick Wilson was hinting at the Stormy Daniels thing OVER ONE YEAR AGO! He knew! He works in that opposition research industry. Thats whats so crazy about all of this.

These journalists are just sitting on literal nuclear weapons and are scared to use them.
I disagree. Things are being investigated, they are not being reported on until the investigation brings back evidence.

Overall, the idea that the left should put out more unverified reports during a time of 'fake news' seems shortsighted. Reporting on things that cannot be verified will just lead to "I told you so" claims from the administration.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So we're just going to act like him being responsible for the leaking of those Fed text messages didn't happen? We're going to just give him the benefit of the doubt that his phone conversations with Page were just inner campaign gossip and he had no idea where Page was and what he was up to? Maybe we'll over look him playing cloak and dagger in the streets of DC in the middle of the night when he's having meetings with WH officials with documents that he removed from a SCIF.

I mean hey we're overlooking all of this so none of it or his memo could possibly be looked at as of obstruction of justice right?
You know how the POTUS can declassify anything he wants, technically? :manny:

Well as the chair of the house intelligence community...Nunes CAN do that :manny:

You just have bad faith actors out here fukking up the game ... This is why Putin and Jinping can just say "fukk democracy"...cause when you have open societies like ours, people who don't give a fukk about norms can just through it all to the wind and expose who fragile the system is :wow:

The law doesn't always line up with what we declare as common sense decency and he rules of the streets :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

GUILTY!
dmd7bp.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure why Trump's team is even worried about this Stormy Daniels interview. It's not like there's anything she could say that would convince his supporters to abandon him. :martin:

Anyway, hopefully Mueller drops the hammer on somebody that's not a small fry soon.

Sickening....how do his supporters defend this?????

1. Insist that it's "Fake News" made up by the liberal media
2. Bring up Hillary or Obama

Rinse and repeat anytime something negative regarding Trump drops.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush