45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This shyt is almost done brehs we about to witness some fukkery
Its Friday...

You know its coming...

tenor.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
At this point I consider this shyt over all that matters is the Dems get congress and they are going to impeach Trump......

Somebody link to that college professor who keeps predicting the presidents ahead of time and said regardless of who gets elected in 2016 they getting impeached.

Even if they can't impeach him, I want them to cripple him even more than the GOP did to Obama. I don' know if Dems have the balls to do this but they should. I really want them to take control of the Senate so they can stop any new picks for Supreme Court

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
dahell2.png

Trump Evangelical Ally Seeking Gowdy’s South Carolina House Seat

An evangelical pastor who as an early and vocal supporter of President Donald Trump said he’s entering the race to succeed Representative Trey Gowdy in South Carolina.

“We need to combat leftist, liberal ideology that’s dividing our nation. It’s creating dependency,” Mark Burns said in an interview. “We need to create opportunities over dependency -- dependency is what’s plaguing our low-income communities. As a black man, I’m able to say what white politicians cannot say because they don’t want to be labeled a racist.”
800x-1.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even if they can't impeach him, I want them to cripple him even more than the GOP did to Obama. I don' know if Dems have the balls to do this but they should. I really want them to take control of the Senate so they can stop any new picks for Supreme Court

Dems having balls :mjlol:

Even if they do come into power they'll probably do nothing but talk about bipartisanship and how they want to work with Trump.