RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I believe Mueller and some of the other top associates on the case are something resembling affluent, independently wealthy, or well off, to various degrees. I would think they would use their own resources, and work without pay regardless. Guys like that aren't in it for the money, or they would have went into private practice long ago.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
I believe Mueller and some of the other top associates on the case are something resembling affluent, independently wealthy, or well off, to various degrees. I would think they would use their own resources, and work without pay regardless. Guys like that aren't in it for the money, or they would have went into private practice long ago.
They said Mueller and his crew all left big high paying jobs to handle this investigation.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
They said Mueller and his crew all left big high paying jobs to handle this investigation.
Interesting, that wouldn't be the first time hes left a firm to work for the gov't.
In 1993, Mueller became a partner at Boston's Hale and Dorr, specializing in white-collar crime litigation. He returned to public service in 1995 as senior litigator in the homicide section of the District of Columbia United States Attorney's Office

Mueller seems to have a unrelenting sense of justice.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

I'm sure Wray is more than capable of making character judgements of his staff. Breh coordinated massive DOJ investigations and knows how to run a team of motivated and trustworthy folks

I don't see how getting rid of McCabe would be a bad move, regardless if Sessions agrees with it. If you didn't see any of McCabes hearing in front of congress you should peep. It's hard to imagine someone that presented themselves as little more than a wormy pawn with a memory problem continuing to work "for the people" after a public displaying of his ass.

Fresh meme so y'all will read this shyt
baRxZh7.png