RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I totally agree...

It's just that whenever polls are mentioned as it relates to trump I just kinda shake my head.

I remember thinking Obama will be a victim of the Bradley Effect when he was never trailing in the polls against Mccain. But on election day I was wondering would the majority(whites) put a black man in office. And 8 years later the victim of said effect was HRC, when pollsters and media said HRC was a shoe in and then election day happened.

I get what everyone is saying, but with the cowards in the republican offices being silent against Trump along with the silent majority. IF Mueller doesn't take him down, he will win reelection and wont even be close.

Disagree with the last paragraph. The silent majority has flipped. I know plenty of people that hate this fukk to the point where they are not even willing to discuss what is happening. Blue wave gonna be bigger than we are even anticipating imo

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Disagree with the last paragraph. The silent majority has flipped. I know plenty of people that hate this fukk to the point where they are not even willing to discuss what is happening. Blue wave gonna be bigger than we are even anticipating imo
You already know, breh, bet