RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
InformalEverlastingBurro-max-1mb.gif

Steve Bannon Will Tell All to Robert Mueller, Source Says

InformalEverlastingBurro-max-1mb.gif
And Im sure they'll pull the same executive privilege/refuse to answer bullshyt on Mueller's subpoena.

Then what?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My theory is, the Dr winged it. He spit balled stats out, not even making them believable for all of the same reasons, Matthis, Tillerson and McMaster have a pact. So, he comes out at news conference and states Trump has the mental capacity of 6th grader, he's obese, close to stroke and showing signs of dementia. Then, what? The Republicans are showing they are all in with protecting Trump, even from possible treason and other crimes. What would happen? Who knows.. Go ahead and ATTEMPT to ease the minds of the public by telling us information that is visibly untrue (regarding his weight) With the exception of Tillerson, I bet all of those generals are waiting on Mueller to drop the hammer so they dont have to be the ones to save us from Trump.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All these guys are self preservationists first and foremost.

No way Bannon lies to protect Trump especially after his quotes in Fire and Fury.

hopefully

Remember all of Trump's posturing and "we will sees" after the book dropped as far and Bannon and him went.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My theory is, the Dr winged it. He spit balled stats out, not even making them believable for all of the same reasons, Matthis, Tillerson and McMaster have a pact. So, he comes out at news conference and states Trump has the mental capacity of 6th grader, he's obese, close to stroke and showing signs of dementia. Then, what? The Republicans are showing they are all in with protecting Trump, even from possible treason and other crimes. What would happen? Who knows.. Go ahead and ATTEMPT to ease the minds of the public by telling us information that is visibly untrue (regarding his weight) With the exception of Tillerson, I bet all of those generals are waiting on Mueller to drop the hammer so they dont have to be the ones to save us from Trump.

To be honest, I think you're overestimating the generals. As much as people like to think they're there to keep Trump from doing anything too crazy, in all likelihood they're legitimate Trump supporters. :francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
To be honest, I think you're overestimating the generals. As much as people like to think they're there to keep Trump from doing anything too crazy, in all likelihood they're legitimate Trump supporters. :francis:
That’s absolutely true. Kelly is thinking “I fukking hate these “(pick your racist slur)’s, I wish they would go back to their own fukking countries.......I can’t say that in public......but Donald can, and 30% of these fukking slobs will support him no matter what, Yahtzee”

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I know your pessimistic about Trump and what the end results will be but the pact was reported pages ago. I absolutely believe something that is true and would explain to me this weird ass press conference with the Dr going full sycophant at the Press briefing. Tell me something else that explains it because thats all I got.