RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bannon copping pleas. Smh.
It make sense that bannon would bend his knee seeing are the Mercers are the power behind trump,Breitbart and the Alt-Right so going he to have to eat crow if want to continue using Breitbart and Alt-right has mean of gaining political power .

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjcry:

Stephen Bannon, under fire after West Wing tell-all, expresses regret over comments attributed to him

Stephen Bannon, under fire after West Wing tell-all, expresses regret over comments attributed to him

By Washington Post Staff January 7 at 11:48 AM

The former White House chief strategist had not previously remarked on Michael Wolff’s “Fire and Fury,” which prompted questions about President Trump’s mental fitness. Trump said on Twitter today that the “Fake Book” was written by “a totally discredited author.”
This is a developing story. It will be updated.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

What I would give to see a tweet ofTrump rejecting this apology.:banderas:

"Sloppy Steve is now trying to back peddle because he knows he is WRONG! He knows I am a super genius and never colluded with Russier. But unlike the FAKE NEWS! I am like, a good person and accept his apology?!! MAGA!!!!!!!"