45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He implies it heavily. You can tell he thinks homie is a butt pirate.

Reread the part about him looking for mentors and come back to me
You got a point like how wolf mention trump dead gay brother and how In business meetings, observers would be nonplussed that Charlie and Jared Kushner invariably greeted each other with a kiss and that the adult Jared called his father Daddy.:dame:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
with whose money? :heh:

He's gonna go out like Breitbart in a hail of speedballs and feces
He already has money.

There's plenty of money in the anti Trump business...

There's also plenty of money in the alt right business.

Besides he's a 65 year old highly educated white male who has been caking for most of his lift. Pair that with him being an ideologue and we have the recipe for fukkery.:wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If Trump was say, the Mayor of New York City, he would be our Rob Ford; a tolerable and entertaining scumbag. Damned shame he became President for so many reasons. But fukk it, I'm going to always enjoy the hell out of his slander tweets. You know they're real because he always throws a bit of gossip in there.

"Good on the GOP for referring Stinky Stevey Steele for criminal charges related to that FAKE dossiae. Another botch by Bad Brain McCain, who by the way peed his pants when he got his cancer dyagnocis! Some hero! Sad!"