45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now this piece of shyt on tv sucking his own dikk with the c00n skinnin' and a grinnin' in the background:hhh:. I have NEVER despised anyone more than that fat sorry fukk. Russia needs to be leveled to the ground for this :demonic:
I would love nothing more than to see Moscow reduced to a crater/fallout zone after the last 18 months provided the next legitimate president is willing to declare war. I wouldn’t want it under 99% of scenarios, but this is as direct an act of war that putin and his people have committed as one can commit short of a full scale military invasion. Once the feds clean out the rot of trump and his party, I don’t see why war couldn’t be a legit option so long as the goal is remove putin and his people from the Russian government.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
White House Counsel Knew in January Flynn Probably Violated the Law
The White House turned over records this fall to special counsel Robert Mueller revealing that in the very first days of the Trump presidency, Don McGahn researched federal law dealing both with lying to federal investigators and with violations of the Logan Act, a centuries-old federal law that prohibits private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments, according to three people with direct knowledge of the confidential government documents.

The records reflected concerns that McGahn, the White House counsel, had that Michael Flynn, then the president’s national security advisor, had possibly violated either one or both laws at the time, according to two of the sources. The disclosure that these records exist and that they are in the possession of the special counsel could bolster any potential obstruction of justice case against President Donald Trump.
*Apologies if this was already posted

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
@ 15:45 she says the guy on her left doesn't speak English.

Thats a fukking lie.

Dmitry Peskov speaks English :laff:

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_ae6b4cdd270c7a7f3720c0df3b07f9fb.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Jill's appearance at this dinner has always made me look at her sideways. No matter how you rationalize it, it is odd that she is there and you have to think that she is only there to be of benefit to one Vladimir Putin.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps

:russ: that's gotta be the new Russian troll smiley
Troll_zps5at1tzrc.png

I'll bet this dude posted on the Coli too :lupe:

Troll_zps5at1tzrc.png

So we calling anyone whose been on RT as having ties to the Kremlin? Lets accuse Noam Chompsky of being a Russian plant, Jesse Ventura too.My point is that we're looking at any association that someone may have had with Putin pre-election through the lenses of what Putin did to us post 2016 election. Prior to this past election we've had an up and down relationship with Putin. It's not like anyone thought Putin was outchea rigging elections 2015 or prior. Hes been the head of state of an influential country for over a decade now. He's going to be at functions.

Troll_zps5at1tzrc.png

Soooooo bringing up the point that its unfair to say people are jumping the gun by saying she was complicit with Russia tampering just because she happen to be in the same dinner event that he was in to complex for you to understand?

Troll_zps5at1tzrc.png

A derail from what? Lol. I've said the federal government that its WORTH investigating her based on the fact that she was in this campaign and the fact that Russia tried everything they could to conspire against Clinton and spur divisiveness in the campaign. But the only reason why she's being investigated was for attending an event that Putin was in and because some Russians put out some pro Jill Steins memes to take votes away from Hilary. That's a far cry what the Trump administration and Wikileaks had been found to do. I'm just saying some of ya all are convinced of her being complicit due to stupid event she attended.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I would love nothing more than to see Moscow reduced to a crater/fallout zone after the last 18 months provided the next legitimate president is willing to declare war. I wouldn’t want it under 99% of scenarios, but this is as direct an act of war that putin and his people have committed as one can commit short of a full scale military invasion. Once the feds clean out the rot of trump and his party, I don’t see why war couldn’t be a legit option so long as the goal is remove putin and his people from the Russian government.
I'm not that bellicose against the Russian people, but I'm sure Yeltsin would not have wanted this outcome...

Its a wrap for Putin when Trump is ousted tho :whew:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not that bellicose against the Russian people, but I'm sure Yeltsin would not have wanted this outcome...

Its a wrap for Putin when Trump is ousted tho :whew:
Sending in a seal team would be nice too, but this is the head of state of a hostile nation committing an act of war against another government. I see little difference between this and if they launched a missile at one of our cities.