45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Oville

Pro
Daps
others have already responded to you
and Nap just quoted alot for you directly below
dont be disengenious

this isnt "oh she took a picture! shes an agent"
nobody is saying that at all

and the fact that Glen Greenwald is even in thsi conversation...

pshaw.

its an investigation, let it run its course.
i for one would love to know where that sweet recount cash went
you?
:jbhmm:

Don't be disingenuous? I've been saying let the investigation run its course. Ya the ones that were celebrating that she's going down as soon as an investigation was announced. I bring up the picture because that and the pro-Stein memes Russians were promoting online were the only thing we know (so far at least) that caused their to be a red flag for the investigative team. In my opinion that's flimsy evidence for me to think that their was some sort of collusion and conspiracy on Stein's part. Its not like Trump where we saw a clear paper trail from the outset.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Don't be disingenuous? I've been saying let the investigation run its course. Ya the ones that were celebrating that she's going down as soon as an investigation was announced. I bring up the picture because that and the pro-Stein memes Russians were promoting online were the only thing we know (so far at least) that caused their to be a red flag for the investigative team. In my opinion that's flimsy evidence for me to think that their was some sort of collusion and conspiracy on Stein's part. Its not like Trump where we saw a clear paper trail from the outset.
You are definitely trolling. I can't believe a real person would honestly think the only reason she is being looked at now is because of that picture. Especially with how detailed and fact based this investigation has already proven to be.

So why are you really posting in this thread? Greenwald is that you?

Oville

Pro
Daps
hillary's favorability.....?
she is not even holding any official position in the government.
what does this mean?
full

it's basically some random "do i like her?" poll...?
what are you trying to do here?
full

there are real people being convicted of real crimes.
there are even more people under investigations for similar crimes.
yet here you are talking about a person who is not in office and posting "favorability" ratings about her?

full

:krs:

can't wait to see how this turns out.

There's a difference between thinking someone is guilty and WANTING someone to be guilty. I bring up the article about Hilary's current favorability rating because I've noticed Nap and a whole group of other pro-Hilary people on here and all over the media spectrum have such anger and venom towards the Bernie bros/Green Party leftists due to the fact that they blame them for losing the election and also because they find them generally annoying because of what they view as a purist arrogant mentality. The collective orgasm that took place with some of you on here when the first article dropped that she was being investigated and the certitude and celebratory nature in which ya reacted shows that some of ya take great joy in the prospects that she can get caught up too. Now if she is proven to have been guilty of collusion or any other undercover conspiracy with Russia she deserves what she gets. But lets not act like ya ain't get hit with something akin to confirmation bias when someone who represents a group of people ya can't stand gets put on the spotlight like this. And its fine to not like her or the Bernie bros or members of the far left but what I'm saying is that some of ya at least have to admit that some of the certitude ya feel about her guiltiness isn't at least partially due to ya blaming her and people on the farther left for costing Hilary the election. I mean you have Nap recently dropping conspiracy theories about Bernie being a Russian plant. I mean some of ya are so offended that I think that Stein's attendance at the RT event in 2015 means relatively little that ya keep skipping over the fact that I have said its STILL WORTH INVESTIGATING!!!! The Hilary article was dropped to remind some of ya bitter about HIlary's inabilty to beat the most unfit candidate in history was due ultimately to the fact that she did not know how to connect with people. Not because of the Bernie Bros or the Green Party.

Last edited:

Oville

Pro
Daps
You are definitely trolling. I can't believe a real person would honestly think the only reason she is being looked at now is because of that picture. Especially with how detailed and fact based this investigation has already proven to be.

So why are you really posting in this thread? Greenwald is that you?

The picture and the meme are the only thing that the media has reported as to why she is being looked at and as I said before it is enough to warrant a red flag for further investigation given the fact that the government is trying to look at the scope of Russia's influence in our elections. I just don't think its enough to make me feel confident that she was complicit. If there's any harder evidence that has been presented let me know.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The picture and the meme are the only thing that the media has reported as to why she is being looked at and as I said before it is enough to warrant a red flag for further investigation given the fact that the government is trying to look at the scope of Russia's influence in our elections. I just don't think its enough to make me feel confident that she was complicit. If there's any harder evidence that has been presented let me know.
As a white man in America, do you feel it's OK for you to express your thoughts publicly? Or do you feel threatened not to?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We will celebrate what we choose. Whether it’s Trump, Kusher, Stein, Greenwald or whoever else ran interference for Russia to undermine democracy. I am sorry that your heroes are traitors, but shyt happens.

Last edited: