45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Also smiley worthy :russ:

:nuneshead:

This guy is such a fukking p*ssy. I wonder, growing up, how many times he had to run his pockets? He prolly let everybody "hold" his jewelry, his sneakers, fukk, some fukking bully prolly drove his car around the day he got it off the lot, he prolly doesn't even know what "firsties" feels like. If he was around back in the old old times, he would prolly vote for and abide by "first night". You know his wife, or husband, belongs to the game, community property. His wife's boyfriends children probably has his last name.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

giphy.gif

Not like the right wants to do anything in the way of following up, but the accusers actually put they name on it. Is Dave Lewis, his wife Beth, and her friend willing to put they name on it?
If Roy is innocent, then it will be easy to sue the wapo and the accusers for libel and defamation. When does reality ever come into play for these fukking evil pieces of shyt? They can all choke on dikks, every single fukking last one of them, choke on dikks, with their own shyt on them. I fukking HATE these fukking clowns with every fiber of my being.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Enough is enough, I know I'm preaching to the choir here but Republicans need to finally step up and start talking impeachment after his comments about our intelligence apparatus being a bunch of hacks while telling us Russia did not interfere in the elections because Putin gave his word. :mindblown:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
McCain gotta step it up, same with Flake and Sasse. Flake and Sasse wanna talk it but they gotta be about it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Enough is enough, I know I'm preaching to the choir here but Republicans need to finally step up and start talking impeachment after his comments about our intelligence apparatus being a bunch of hacks while telling us Russia did not interfere in the elections because Putin gave his word. :mindblown:

Don't hold your breath.

They could drop a tape of Trump and Putin having a convo about swinging the election followed by him peeing on a prostitute and the GOP still wouldn't do anything.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
McCain gotta step it up, same with Flake and Sasse. Flake and Sasse wanna talk it but they gotta be about it.
And Corker, too. In regards to these senators that have openly come out against the president, Corker has the biggest stick as the chairman of the foreign relations committee. McCain and Corker could make his life unbearable if they were really about that action.