45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Other than the complete collapse of our economy, standing in the world, and innocent casualties, I think a civil war would be a good thing. The only folks that would push it would be the neckbeards and militia groups, which watching them get blown to pieces on tv would be entertaining.
Yeah don't think, that would be broadcasted....since there won't be such a thing as conventional media during a civil war. Just make sure you don't get drafted.

:sadcam:

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
full

Aw c'mon, McConnell would never become a superhero.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:ohhh: This motherfukker outright putting Putin's word over his own Intelligence agency. If any president in the past said this shyt, he would be done for.
Shows you how far off the rails his party has gone and just how thoroughly compromised they are both in morality and in the way of national security. They don’t even pretend to care about the welfare of this nation anymore.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:ohhh: This motherfukker outright putting Putin's word over his own Intelligence agency. If any president in the past said this shyt, he would be done for.
I feel like I'm in the twlight zone, every time I hear of Trump praising Russia / Putin. If it's one thing I remember from American history, it's that we don't trust Russia for shyt, Along with the cold war never truly ending,and yet we have 45 blatantly kissing our adversaries ass every chance he gets...

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shows you how far off the rails his party has gone and just how thoroughly compromised they are both in morality and in the way of national security. They don’t even pretend to care about the welfare of this nation anymore.

Also another serious problem is that the govt agencies are hamstrung by these politicians who are brought by foreign money and lobbyists and they wonder why they cannot be trusted. Because no one points out how lobbyists corrupt the system. and thus in turns allows men like Donald Trump to take power...

As long as the money is coming from somewhere and the politicians are paid, they'll continue the cycle... :francis: No one talks about changing the system... You can spit in their faces literally and figuratively if you have the money to buy certain people off...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, the poor white trash opiod addicted pieces of trash, teamed up with the old subtle racist middle class baby boomers teamed up to elect the "rich" conman/old fukk in the McDonald's booth at 5am 7 days a week clown show. That interview, like all his others, is fukking jibberish. The US now has its legs open 24/7 for any "strongman" to come and fukk raw. He is one of the most penny wise, dollar foolish idiots I have ever seen in a position like this. I'm a general manager/director, in charge over just over 300 folks, and a budget wonk, and if I pulled even a 10th of what this guy does as a representative of the United States, I would have been fired with the quickness.
full

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Good lord I hope the next president destroys Russia for this bullshyt :snoop:

How is Trump getting ballsier?? He must be aiming for that full treason charge. Or he's confident he can pardon himself. Wtf!!!!

This whole thing is gonna hold the US back for decades smh