45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Make punishment for people willing to die for something tougher brehs :mjlol:

Emphasize punishing terrorists after you catch them (if they don't kill themselves in the attacks) because you're having NIGHTMARES :damn: of the intelligence community tasked with preventing said attacks from occuring in the first place brehs

O l'ort I see you Donnie. You really have no idea how this justice system thing works.

No problem.... we will show you :mjgrin:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Note on Uzbekistan/Attack on Manhattan, it is an extremely small country, but the majority are Muslim, I believe. I am friends with a woman from there, who left because of the culture, not any extremism, (though it for sure existed in the 80's, with Afghanistan/Russia) just the oppressive nature of it in general. She's one of the more sophisticated, intelligent, and well traveled people I know. I really doubt the attacker came here in 2010 as an extremist, it's far more likely he was radicalized here, in the last few years. NY and NJ have large portions of Muslims from everywhere living in poverty, or near conditions, which is breeding ground for extremism, and recruitment. But, despite the MASSIVE Muslim population only an extremely small number are radicalized, so banning immigration from Muslim majority countries is not only not efficient, it is fuel to the fire.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Make punishment for people willing to die for something tougher brehs :mjlol:

Emphasize punishing terrorists after you catch them (if they don't kill themselves in the attacks) because you're having NIGHTMARES :damn: of the intelligence community tasked with preventing said attacks from occuring in the first place brehs

O l'ort I see you Donnie. You really have no idea how this justice system thing works.

No problem.... we will show you :mjgrin:
Trump only knows what he sees in movies. He thinks real power is talking tough, not doing tough things.

You can tell how much of a softie he really is.