45 the pedophile tries to kiss a little black girl on the lips

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Donald Trump has said a lot of horrific things about adult women in the past year. But in a video unearthed by CBS News, Trump is seen targeting a different kind of victim: a young child.

In the 1992 video, Trump, who was 46 at the time, can be heard talking to a little girl, asking her if she’s going to go up an escalator. After she says she is, Trump turns to the camera and says, "I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?"
A day after scandal erupted over a questionable comment Donald Trump made to a 10-year-old girl in 1992, a new report shows he made a similar comment to a 14-year-old girl around the same time.

According to a Chicago Tribune wire from December 1992, Trump approached a youth choir group outside the then-Trump-owned Plaza Hotel in Manhattan and engaged the group in conversation.

Trump asked one of the girls her age, and when she said she was 14, Trump replied, “Wow! Just think—in a couple of years I’ll be dating you.”
“Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton,” he said. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’”

“Did you wanna bang her?” Stern asked.

“Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested,” Trump said, “I’ve never been into that … I’ve always stuck around that 25 category … but she was beautiful.”

He then went on to call Hilton “dumb like a fox” and admitted that he had watched her sex tape.
"Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump's stunning daughter Ivanka — "Can I ask you something?" Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" -- has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner's admission to Harvard was preceded by his father's $2.5 million pledge."
When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
“Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
In the 1994 broadcast of Leach’s syndicated show “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,” Trump responded to a question about what attributes his 1-year-old daughter Tiffany had inherited from himself and her mother, then-wife Marla Maples, by talking about the infant’s legs and breasts.

“Well, I think she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby,” said Trump, who was sat next to Maples. “She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet, but time will tell,” Trump added, while cupping his hands to his chest to indicate breasts.
A new lawsuit claims that late alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein brought one of his victims to see President Donald Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort when she was just 14 years old.

The Daily Beast reports that a woman identified only as Jane Doe filed a lawsuit earlier this year detailing sexual abuse she allegedly endured at the hands of Epstein and longtime associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who earlier this year was arrested on sex trafficking charges.

Part of the lawsuit details a trip taken to Mar-a-Lago in 1995, which Trump had bought a decade earlier.

"Doe also claims Epstein introduced her to Donald Trump at Mar-A-Lago when she was only 14 years old," reports The Daily Beast. "'This is a good one, right?' Epstein asked the future president, who allegedly smiled and nodded before sharing a chuckle with the depraved hedge funder."

The lawsuit does not accuse Trump of any sexual misconduct, although it does raise questions about what Trump knew of Epstein's nefarious activities.

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.

“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”

She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed.

Ms Dixon added the situation made them feel awkward and physically vulnerable.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here."

Three other girls chose to remain anonymous, but told the publication it was "creepy" and "shocking".

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
''In 2016, while on The Dr. Oz Show, Trump declared how much he loved kissing Ivanka. After Dr. Oz commented on how lovely it was to see a father kiss his daughter, Trump commented that he kissed Ivanka, “with every chance [he] gets.

The comment was edited out of the final show."

Peep the statue they posing on in that first pic. Ivanka is 15 in that shot. :picard:

CaKXMPNXEAU0ImG

donald_trump_rollout_-_h_2015.jpg

Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-in-a-photograph-640x422.png

Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

032f2e43fa4d478501fdc7e15b4c08be.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump.jpg

GettyImages-3470309.jpg

main-qimg-c72dd89793a6dd30844cb977d6511156.webp

"By now, you’ve probably heard of Stormy Daniels, the adult film star who claims she and the president had an affair in 2006 while Melania was pregnant with their youngest son, Barron. Well, it turns out even she reminded Trump of his daughter, despite how creepy that may sound.

During an interview with In Touch in 2011, Daniels admitted that Trump once compared her to Ivanka. “He told me once that I was someone to be reckoned with, beautiful and smart just like his daughter,” she said."

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Didn’t click play (I’m. It a psychopath)

folks out here worried about R kelly but we got white men in Power doing Pervy shady ish to our babies in public.... at least you never saw kellz be pervy in public.

Crackas can’t contain themselves.