~~~

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Sounds like you fancy him mate
:sas1:I never mentioned his attractiveness, I only alluded to how he looks like a black white man. just like how black men like black looking white women.

seems like you projecting bruh:sas2:

So why did you post this particular cac? Is he your type?

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
Sorry to inform you guys but black women have always been interested in white boys, it's just that white boys are racist as fukk so that keeps black women at bay. I'm not just talking out of my neck either, I went to a cac college and the good looking black women were getting ran through by whites. I wasn't racially aware back then so I didn't give shyt and I was eating too so I didn't really notice.

As I got older and thought back on it, it hit me and a lot of the part time wenches now have black husbands or they're still unmarried and single thinking some white will eventually save them. Problem is, the so called down whites are staunch rethugs that no longer listen to rap or smoke weed.

My bed wench spidey senses are on point these days. I can tell if a sista dabbled in wenching by just talking to her for a minute and by the way they do their hair and makeup.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
LOTS OF PROJECTION GOING ON THIS TOPIC, I ONLY MENTIONED HOW HE LOOKS BLACK...:sas2:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Sorry to inform you guys but black women have always been interested in white boys, it's just that white boys are racist as fukk so that keeps black women at bay. I'm not just talking out of my neck either, I went to a cac college and the good looking black women were getting ran through by whites. I wasn't racially aware back then so I didn't give shyt and I was eating too so I didn't really notice.

As I got older and thought back on it, it hit me and a lot of the part time wenches now have black husbands or they're still unmarried and single thinking some white will eventually save them. Problem is, the so called down whites are staunch rethugs that no longer listen to rap or smoke weed.

My bed wench spidey senses are on point these days. I can tell if a sista dabbled in wenching by just talking to her for a minute and by the way they do their hair and makeup.
200.gif

@Booksnrain :lolbron:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
When the first sentence in your thread is "Before This thread begins, let me first say PAUSE" you know you're posting some very gay shyt. :skip:
nah nikka you gay, you supposed to say pause before talking about any dude, you fukking CAC:comeon: