Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

full

full

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I can’t smoke because I developed a condition that makes me throw up when I smoke or eat MJ. Other than that, I’m good!!!
That happens to me when I eat too much edibles and smoke at the same time.

I’m no longer a daily smoker because of it. I’m sitting out this 420. I’m actual giving a lot of my stash away today.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I can’t smoke because I developed a condition that makes me throw up when I smoke or eat MJ. Other than that, I’m good!!!
:mjcry: Damn man. Thats some seriously unfair bullshyt. I had a similar condition i was choking and even throwing up worse than my first time every time i blazed but i could at least still do other forms of ingestion it was a strict matter of the lungs.

If its any consolation in that time with my head clear i managed to level up a lot and found a new appreciation for life.

I have faith u will find this to be a similar blessing in disguise and some day who knows. My shyt cleared up. :manny:

Ill dedicate this 420 day to u and anyone else going through this. And pray for ur overall health of body and mind. May u receive all of ur blessings due. :salute:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to them Michigan posters.. I’m smoking good and eating edibles all weekend off y’all dispensaries.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Let me be the bigger man and dedicate one to the ex and her lil church buddy. Dem two kids "friendship" had admittedly seen better days. :salute: Heres to hoping they work it all out. Its 420 in kensington too after all :mjcry:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
That happens to me when I eat too much edibles and smoke at the same time.

I’m no longer a daily smoker because of it. I’m sitting out this 420. I’m actual giving a lot of my stash away today.
Yo real rap i made some brownies one time and ate like half a tray. Was NOT expecting them to be as potent as they were.

Was chilling the first few hours. Completely black out the next 16 or so.

Was told i went to the toilet and ending up projectile vomiting so bad i hit pretty much everything but. :mjlol:

it wasnt funny at the time but im fukkin :dead: @ the thought of "wifey" having to clean all that shyt up :umad: