41 year old Kelly Rowland

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Because beyonce is light skinned ( also thick) . These same dudes be on some pro black tip but know damn well they’re colorists :mjlol: It is what it is. Be real. ( these the same dudes caping for Megan thee stallion using new feminist buzzwords ) ole “you hate black women” because you don’t like Beyoncé new album ass nikkas. The real ones knew about Kelly:wow: watch one of these Brehs get sassy with a reply to this comment.

I wouldn’t say they’re colorists as the next logical step is worshipping white women, and most black men aren’t really interested in that.

Beyoncé was the leader of the group so naturally the lead gets the most shine

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Because beyonce is light skinned ( also thick) . These same dudes be on some pro black tip but know damn well they’re colorists :mjlol: It is what it is. Be real. ( these the same dudes caping for Megan thee stallion using new feminist buzzwords ) ole “you hate black women” because you don’t like Beyoncé new album ass nikkas. The real ones knew about Kelly:wow: watch one of these Brehs get sassy with a reply to this comment.
Could be colorism. but lets be honest, Kelly just a late bloomer who has aged better than beyonce, and presents herself more attractively now than she used to.
Nobody can look at this pic and honestly tell me Kelly was the finer of the two back then.
images

I mean shyt, if you compare Kelly to her self, she looks better now, than she use to.
Kelly-Rowland-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After.webp

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
She's always been a homebody nerd type. I remember she used to play The Sims back in the day and do live chats and show off her Sims lol.

Homebody nerds tend to age very well because they aren't partying/drinking and tend to live a life of very little stress. Compared to someone like Beyonce who has an army of people depending on her and a very successful husband who likely keeps her on her toes and stresses her out with his cheating.

Kelly Rowland's husband is a VERY lucky man because not only is she cute she also seems very modest/humble and is family-oriented. Hopefully, he continues to play his role well.