41.2% of the people born in this country will develop cancer within their lifetime...

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I know that but not taking care of yourself and eating carry out all the time will surely speed up the process.

My grandma lost her battle with it and my grandfather got cyber knife treatments and beat his.

I hate working out around people I know. So once I get my car imma go by myself and get in shape with such a fierce determination I might get a TV show.

yea we some young nikkas we got time. i live in bama so i gotta fight off the fried chicken get togethors my folks be havin and shyt. weed helps too but we both straight in that area :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
but u dont think living a healthy lifestyle reduces your chances?

For some cancers yes, but being in the sun to long for awhile can give you skin cancer, you can get testicular cancer and be the heathliest person ever.

Hell my neighbor their daughter is only 6 and had lukemia at 4 years old and I doubt she was living a unhealthy lifestyle that young

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
pops had prostate cancer... nikka im fukked :heh:

:lolbron: ...... hilarious outlook on it....

nah............great thread.....this is good for the Locker Room.......

from electro magnetic radiation from our electronic equipment, GMO foods, now Fukushima going H.A.M on the northern hemisphere, chemicals in our plastics, etc etc....

................our modern Western society as has been manifested through the status quo industrialization processes is cotdamn cancer party :dj2:

I've said it dozen times, hemp would solve a few of these issues,

Yet, just as important is the whole idea of the "Light Bulb Conspiracy", basically never completely fixing anything, only temporarily solving the problem "The Light Bulb Conspiracy" [Video Documentary]....About Planned Obsolescence - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum ....... hence enters scientists/doctors like Buryzinski..... he designed/created a serum or antibody (I forget the correct term), made from an indiviual's own urine, he separate the part that works on cancer and gives treatments to his patients.....all of sudden folks are either completely cured or in a much improved state of health.......... W/O ANY radiation, chemotherapy ..................enter stage right, the FDA, instead of saying :yayo: :hug:.. "You Da Man, Dr. Buryzinski, we bout to go H.A.M on cancer", they sue him, prevent from working outside of Texas, and re-patent (:what:, I don't get it) his work to somehow prevent from even using his own methods.

If you never watched the video on a person trying to cure cancer, but being prevented from doing so to protect the interest of the usual suspects ...... :yeshrug: .... then take sometime to watch this........ it will leave you saying :wow: at least..

"Dr Burzynski movie (FULL VERSION) Should his Licence be Revoked, Clinic Closed, You Decide."

Last edited by a moderator:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
naw....nikkas is eating poison.....

aint nobody making you eat that shyt

I could go in your cabinet and find something with ammonium hydroxide in it... They put that shyt in EVERYTHING... If you shop at a normal grocery store, you ingest it...

Unless you are straight up vegan that shops at whole foods, you are ingesting it....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I could go in your cabinet and find something with ammonium hydroxide in it... They put that shyt in EVERYTHING... If you shop at a normal grocery store, you ingest it...

Unless you are straight up vegan that shops at whole foods, you are ingesting it....

naw u couldnt....

cause i am a straight vegan that shops at whole foods