4090 FE with EK waterblock & 12900K Raffle

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, I offered my old 4090 FE with a waterblock on it to my brother for free, but he turned it down :dahell:

I'm thinking about raffling it off to Arcadium brehs instead. Anybody know how I do a raffle?

Edit: Put your name in a comment and then after 5 days I'll randomly select a winner

It's this:

With an EKWB waterblock (no active backplate cooling, which is why I got a new one)

Edit 2: If you win you gotta show your build or your planned build. I'm not trying to have somebody just flip this shyt. You will need to do work if you win this 4090. You'll need a radiator, tubing, and a pump. This isn't a plug and play type of situation, which is why my bro passed (:snoop:)

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So back story, my bro doesn't want a free 4090 FE (:dead:) because he doesn't want to fukk with water cooling. So, if one was to win this raffle, they'd have to put it in a water cooled rig. Yeah, it's a project, but it's worth it. I can't believe my fukking brother turned this shyt down, but his loss is an Arcadium win I guess :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
make up a fake one
Can I do that though at UPS? They always ask for my number and address. I guess it's something to look into. I'm only raffling this shyt off if I can shield my address

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Can I do that though at UPS? They always ask for my number and address. I guess it's something to look into. I'm only raffling this shyt off if I can shield my address
just put "123 Main St" or whatever

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
just put "123 Main St" or whatever
They need a phone number, which is associated with my name and address. I guess I could just do a drop off at USPS with a fake address :jbhmm:

But, how would I make the label?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They need a phone number, which is associated with my name and address. I guess I could just do a drop off at USPS with a fake address :jbhmm:
make up a phone number too. I've never had any parcel company check that my return address matches my ID or whatever

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Alright, put your name in a comment, and then after 5 days, I'll randomly select a winner. I just gotta figure out this shielded address shyt. I don't want the coli wolves having anything close to my address, even though this is a raffle