40 year old virgin 10 year anniversary appreciation thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
superbad is another one to me. movie is fukking hilarious. and recently, 22 jump street.
I could never enjoy Superbad. Always came across as corny white frat boy humor kinda movie. McLovin was the only funny character besides the cops. For me, 40 y/o Virgin, Grandma's Boy, The Orher Guys are the funniest movies I've viewed and can always find something funny to laugh about

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
40-yr-old-virgin-o.gif

40-year-old-virgin-o.gif

tumblr_mews838QtA1rluz0ro1_500.gif

vBGIPB0.gif

Xn22Uc0.png

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
can't believe this shyt is 10 years old. :flabbynsick: top comedy of the last 10 years for me, i got it up there with black dynamite as 1a/1b. the movie had classic quotes for days and probably the only funny Kevin hart movie scene ever:

:to: time go by so fast brehs.

aim high Willis, aim high :dead:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
watched the shyt yesterday, i never noticed the face jay makes after the "you got a hummer from the tranny didn't you? " comment.

:dead::dead::dead:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
this and "Grandma's Boy" are the only comedies I can laugh at like it's the first time viewing it
Talk about UNDERATED CLASSIC. :wow:

I don't even remember Grandmas boy being in the theaters. I am a heavy movie goer too. I remember I was drunk at the crib and it came on hbo. I was :laff: but assumed it was cause I was drunk. Watched it again sober the next day and was :laff::laff:.

Me and my roommate watched it at least three times a week for the whole summer.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Talk about UNDERATED CLASSIC. :wow:

I don't even remember Grandmas boy being in the theaters. I am a heavy movie goer too. I remember I was drunk at the crib and it came on hbo. I was :laff: but assumed it was cause I was drunk. Watched it again sober the next day and was :laff::laff:.

Me and my roommate watched it at least three times a week for the whole summer.

Role models us fire too.