40 sexiest Scarlett Johanson gifs :whew:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
She supposedly has a few nude scenes in her new movie "Under the Skin". Here's a recap I saw on another forum by someone who saw the movie at the Toronto Film Festival:

Scarlett has four nude scenes in the movie and countless others where she's in her underwear or showing off major cleavage.

First scene is just a few minutes in. Johansson is completely nude and stripping an unconcious woman of her clothing. Butt, boobs, and brief full frontal. Pretty lengthy scene. You see her head to toe all in one shot, but it's back lit at distance. It's not as clear as it could be, but it's all still there.

Second scene: All black void as her character seduces a severely deformed man. Starts off in her underwear and takes it off as she's backing away from the guy. Full frontal from the side at a distance. Best lit of all the scenes.

Third scene (and by far the best): Her character is examining her body in front of a mirror for a good few minutes. Numerous angles, front and back. Boobs, butt, and bush. Dimly lit.

Fourth scene: You see her butt when she gets up out of bed after having sex with a guy. Dimly lit but a good view.
:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how do you leave her and end up with Blake Lively? i mean Blake is ok but clearly a downgrade.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
She supposedly has a few nude scenes in her new movie "Under the Skin". Here's a recap I saw on another forum by someone who saw the movie at the Toronto Film Festival:

:blessed:
movie sounds like species to me and we all know that movie gave us some amazing natasha henstridge nudity :shaq:.....cant wait for those nudes to drop :ahh:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Scarlett%20Johansson_DFSAW_001.JPG

Scarlett%20Johansson_DFSAW_004.JPG

Scarlett%20Johansson_DFSAW_006.JPG